Week 5 spreads SR.

whisperer

well since you asked and this isn't in the right forum, I figured it out that the only reason hawk is doing well this season is because you trained those boys for years and taught them what football is all about.  by going to 2 teams, he added a few key players to make a run at it.  I think he needs to say thanks for what you have put in his lap.

well since you asked and this isn't in the right forum, I figured it out that the only reason hawk is doing well this season is because you trained those boys for years and taught them what football is all about. by going to 2 teams, he added a few key players to make a run at it. I think he needs to say thanks for what you have put in his lap.

No I only had the older group every other yr so its all him I've been gone for 2 yrs I was takin over by a far more superior coach and staff. Good luck Jr allstar coaches!

Sh....

Its just the comments bout who coaches what age and who is better at that particular gets a little old. People get on here and says they are joking bout these comments but in reality they are jabs at each other and it make tension worse amongst the former, present and future coaches of said program. Just my opinion.

So cardinal pride says it was a spanking! That tells me 3 things about you! You must be blind and you obviously don't know football! 7-6 Mar the half after my team watches their friends leg get snapped in half and we lose by two Tds! If that's a spankin then I'll take a 13 point loss any day over what they have done to everyone else! I took my loss like a man and even went to them after the game to congratulate and talk football! In losing I learn but for you the third thing is you can bet your rear end if your cardinal pride and have anything to do with bc I'll show you a spankin and I promise you that!

I think that Bmt versus Png W has now become the game of the year! I will definitely be there and I hope it's not at png field I want to see this one from a stadium seat! I'm bringing my popcorn and candy cause it will be the show to see!

Your starting to sound like Terrell Owens with that popcorn comment. Your correct it should be a fun game for both teams playing. I'm scared to flap because AggiesWeAre might shut us down. Plus one more thing, you need to change your screen name from Icewater to Icetea. When I met you and your wife the other day I was highly upset. ;)

Hey guys.....AggiesAreWe will not shut the board down if we simply follow the rules. If you cannot post your opinion without cursing or calling people names, then don't post it.

You can be respectful and still get your point across. 

If I have my way, the violators will go before this forum goes.....