#13 Woodville (3-0) vs. Hardin (2-1)

I'm pretty sure Hardin has a permanent scout in Kountze.

Woodville, serve us well next week.

We like good food, great atmosphere and clean hard nosed football

PS. Nice restrooms are a bonus.

Thanks,
HH

Good food? ✅ Great atmosphere? ✅ Clean, hard-nosed football? ✅ Nice restrooms? Ehhh.... Lol they're nice. Just no A/C.

Looking for a Win from the Hornets this week, the only two weakness I have seen is poor open field tackles and secondary. Look for it to be a good game.

You don't lose the New Waverly 33-6 because of poor tackling in the open field alone. And I know NW didn't pass much so secondary problems didn't matter in that game much.

Yes NW did do some passing in fact had a TD on a pass. In my opinion the offence as a whole has improved (blocking is better, qb not only can pass the ball but can scramble or run as well on the other side of the ball d-line is getting in backfield a lot more and line backers are reading plays a lot better.) Seams like the kids are buying into the program as a whole.  I was just pointing out what I thought was a weakness and by know means was I putting anyone down(kids or coaches).  Play your best and then leave it on the field.

We will have to execute very well against this athletic bunch from Woodville. I believe we are in for a tight game. Possibly could come down to a field-goal.
In which, Hardin has the ability to make inside 35 yards.

Thanks,
HH

Well we don't have a kicker. But I've witnessed our ability to score from anywhere inside 100 yards :) so I think we will be fine in that department. Even though a good kicker would definitely be nice to have lol