#13 Woodville (3-0) vs. Hardin (2-1)

Woodville coming into the match undefeated after a 26-10 win over Deweyville. Hardin coming off a bye with their last performance being a teeth-grinding 33-6 loss to New Waverly. If you're comparing common opponents, Woodville is the clear favorite, having beaten New Waverly 16-14. But I think it's gonna be a more competitive game than that. I do think Woodville playing at home is an advantage. I also think Woodville has the upper hand athletically. Woodville wins by 2+ scores.

Woodville 32
Hardin 14

If they came they probably weren't strutting around in their Hardin attire. Lol. The bye week has allowed us to get a couple key players healthy. I have heard y'all have a good qb and a game changer at defensive end.

Well East Chambers definitely was lol and I'll just leave it where it's at and let Friday be the tell-all :)

As eagleswdv said earlier tackling is a problem has been all season line is also slow off the ball 4pt stance has been singled out as a problem kids are not comfortable with this. hope adjustments are made. if not could be bad.

You're correct, the offensive line is slow off the ball. Our defensive line is probably the most athletic in the district. One of the best defensive ends in the district too. Who is a sophomore btw. I think the only position that has a real problem with the 4-point is the guards. The tackles are in 2-point stances.

Lol I want all they're willing to give. Best believe Woodville will fight them til the end. But no I was just stating that EC was there decked out in their Buccaneer green clothing.

Looking good (Green and Gold) while scouting is not that uncommon. LOL What would you think if they were trying to sneak in under the radar not wanting anyone to see them. You would make fun of them either way. LOL I say call the home team and tell them your there and get a good spot in the press box sporting your home team colors. Woodville has always played a good, clean game and looking forward to see them tee it up. Good Luck Woodville with your season.

Looking good (Green and Gold) while scouting is not that uncommon. LOL What would you think if they were trying to sneak in under the radar not wanting anyone to see them. You would make fun of them either way. LOL I say call the home team and tell them your there and get a good spot in the press box sporting your home team colors. Woodville has always played a good, clean game and looking forward to see them tee it up. Good Luck Woodville with your season.

I know lol my statement was directed at the Hardin scouts there, who either I didn't see or weren't wearing Hardin colors/clothing. And good luck to y'all as well! We always play y'all pretty tough!