liberty's loss

setxnative96

well? Liberty got a tough district.

Really?  First Bridge City is not even in Liberty's district.  Second Bridge City was 0-3 and had been blown out in each of their first 3 games.  

Liberty is just not good.  What is the cause I do not know.  I know that Liberty not  that long ago was a good program that competed with the best in the area but lately - who knows?

Non-District. lol

I guess I have to elaborate and clarify for The Southeast Texas Football experts. I know my stuff! Like I should of said Liberty has a tough district ahead of them. West-Orange Stark, Hardin-Jefferson, Hamshire-Fannett, and Orangfield. All those teams will in my opinion beat Liberty. Not taking nothing away from the athletes, but personnel has a lot to do with it. In my prediction I think Liberty will lose to Brookshire Royal next week, and go 0-10 this season. And you can quote me HDBobcat55 and Oldtimer. I guess HD think they are superior now since they beat Sabine Pass. Somethings don't change in Liberty County I find it very amusing lmao. 1 and done for the Bobcats in the playoffs as usual. Get ready to find a new Athletic Director/Head Football Coach Liberty.

I don't think a baseball scholarship to Sam Houston, that more than likely isn't even a full ride (50-60%) is the reason he isn't playing... No college coach would limit a kid from playing another sport. Go and look at all the major D-1 baseball players, I would guess that almost 85% were two sport stars at their respective high schools.

Coach Taylor is a good coach and a good man... I know the struggles are obvious, but hopefully he will get time to turn it around!!

Panther Nation is sparsely populated.  There sure weren't very many people making the drive over to Bridge City from Liberty.  The kids played hard, and seemed to exhibit some of the best sportsmanship from any team that we've played this year.  There's definitely some talent over there, but it's not translating onto the field.

Good luck, Panthers.

I don't think a baseball scholarship to Sam Houston, that more than likely isn't even a full ride (50-60%) is the reason he isn't playing... No college coach would limit a kid from playing another sport. Go and look at all the major D-1 baseball players, I would guess that almost 85% were two sport stars at their respective high schools.

Coach Taylor is a good coach and a good man... I know the struggles are obvious, but hopefully he will get time to turn it around!!

Good coach? good man? I doubt that.

I don't think a baseball scholarship to Sam Houston, that more than likely isn't even a full ride (50-60%) is the reason he isn't playing... No college coach would limit a kid from playing another sport. Go and look at all the major D-1 baseball players, I would guess that almost 85% were two sport stars at their respective high schools.

Good coach? good man? I doubt that.