Lumberton @ Ozen Saturday

jordibug15

Hey you men and women, I've truly missed you! How about I chime in on this one? I'm actually going to take Lumberton in this one. I see some talent at Ozen but where they are lacking is where I believe they need it the most. But it's going to be a good game and no more than a 7 point difference between the two. Those Raiders just don't stop coming at you you know! Well I gotta go before I end up "slandering" someone ✌️

Hey you men and women, I've truly missed you! How about I chime in on this one? I'm actually going to take Lumberton in this one. I see some talent at Ozen but where they are lacking is where I believe they need it the most. But it's going to be a good game and no more than a 7 point difference between the two. Those Raiders just don't stop coming at you you know! Well I gotta go before I end up "slandering" someone ✌️

Lol

Didn't say Ozen was relevant oldtimer just don't expect them to rollover an accept defeat easily. The cats gone come to play 0-0 records first district game on the line. Neither team can afford to lose this one if they play on making playoffs. This district is hard to look at since iom if look a weee bit bottom heavy after what I saw Thursday and Friday night. This game could be for the fourth playoff spot and really don't know if winless Vidor's going to have some say in all this just saying

Didn't say Ozen was relevant oldtimer just don't expect them to rollover an accept defeat easily. The cats gone come to play 0-0 records first district game on the line. Neither team can afford to lose this one if they play on making playoffs. This district is hard to look at since iom if look a weee bit bottom heavy after what I saw Thursday and Friday night. This game could be for the fourth playoff spot and really don't know if winless Vidor's going to have some say in all this just saying

Ozen by 14....

grilled or barbeque crow?

And I'm beyond Happy to day he will be back next year: ) He is a junior this year

i went to game saturday and sat next to soulja. 

he hit several of his receivers in the hands but they could not hold onto to the ball.  he can't do it all by himself he needs some help.

i noticed plenty of fans from other schools at the game.