Week 4 Spreads Sr.

whisperer

They're not so small anymore huh Lamar? They're actually bigger then your Lil team now chump. When Png lineup against Bmt this season they're gonna see a bigger 6th grader in front of them now instead of a 85lb 4th or 5th grader on the O line and D Line. Told you this isn't the same team that you struggled against the last 2 yrs.

Keep on running your mouth.  Look where is got you last year. :D  I guess our team must have stayed the same size from last season :rolleyes:.  We never struggled!!  The scoreboard had us scoring more points than our Shadow Team.  PNG W sixth graders will whip the Shadow Team few 5th graders again this season.  You only have about 2 weeks left to prepare for your Excuses. 

Whoa!!  I just had deja vu again!!  Didn't you do this same crap last season? 

After Week 6 Bugatti will be hoping LonghornsWeAre shuts down this site.  How much crow can you hold in your mouth at one time Bugatti?  I would be willing to say a whoooollllleeee llllooootttt with all the big mouth comments. 
:lol:  This Emoji looks a lot like Bugatti!!

I got 10k worth of crow to eat. Your turn

I knew what you were talking about.  LOL  I don't bet, plus I don't have that kind of money laying around.  But what I do have is a purple shirt that says, "I want Flappin Skills like Lamar1996".  If we win the Superbowl AGAIN this year you have to wear it and take a picture and if y'all win I will wear a shirt of your choice.  Deal?

I knew what you were talking about. LOL I don't bet, plus I don't have that kind of money laying around. But what I do have is a purple shirt that says, "I want Flappin Skills like Lamar1996". If we win the Superbowl AGAIN this year you have to where it and take a picture and if y'all win I will where a shirt of your choice. Deal?

I know. Just flapping myself. I'd be honored to take a pic with you on Super Bowl Sunday with your runner-up trophy and the flappin t-shirt on your way out. When you lose, no ifs about it, I want you to take a team pic with the super bowl Champs and sing We were the Champions with the team. Deal?

Can you show me what the runner-up trophy would look like first.  My son has never seen one before.  :P

Loopy you stay out of this and go sit in a corner with your six'er.  You so Loopy!! :blink:

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :) Now that is some flappin at its finest.  Looks like Lamar wants a repeat flappin trophy to go with PN W three Peat Superbowl trophy.  

But i must say Bugatti has made an awesome counter bet to the t shirt offer.

All PNG W players and coaches, since we were unable to practice this week due to weather, we will be holding practice tomorrow in Nederland around 2 o'clock.  :D

BMT (Shadow Team) get your film ready.  If you don't know how to read and analyze film our coaches may be able to give you some pointers.  :lol:  <-----------Look it is Bugatti again!!

Hey easy on the Ned boys or they might catch y'all sleeping with Buggatti! That's it I'm pulling for the under dog Ned Dogs at 2 tomorrow!!!!
Sh..................................................

Just picking at you whisperer.....good luck to them dogs tomorrow. Just like one of the post I said a few days ago(before LonghornsWeAre took the thread off), this dog team will be by far the toughest on our schedule this season. ;)

It just gets easier for us playing them dogs in week 6&7.

Just picking at you whisperer.....good luck to them dogs tomorrow. Just like one of the post I said a few days ago(before LonghornsWeAre took the thread off), this dog team will be by far the toughest on our schedule this season. ;)

It just gets easier for us playing them dogs in week 6&7.

Funny! Lamar is funny.
I try to tell booger Ned youngsters are going to get him next yr! And look !!! you are worried abt this team and you are on the almighty Toby team! You better tell Rivers abt this !!!

Sh......................