Jasper @ Center

Crawford

Bulldogs vs Roughriders  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Jasper
    • Center

Center Roughriders win 26-15 final

Jasper is a pretty good team. I thought the ints really hurt the Bulldogs. I believe they had 3 ints and I think a total of 5 turnovers. That kid Spikes is a heck of a athlete. Center couldn't stop him at least half of the time.

Good luck Bulldogs the remainder of the season

I was wrong about this game. I watched  Jasper in  turn-over torment, watched wide-open receiver drop passes, running-backs running to opposite side of where play was meant to go, defense , I haven't a clue what was happening their. I go to watch my grandson play & I don't know how he will grade out but he impressed the heck out of me. just a shout to # 56 , you were a bulldozier  last night. District starts next week for them  so a new season begins, saying that if the turn-over bug don't get straightened out,it could be a rough season. I also seen a few players fold up the tents after we fell behind by 2 touchdowns. I never thought I would see that in a Jasper player but I am sure Coach Barbay will address everything I just mentioned. JMHO