Houston Lamar 58 Port Arthur Memorial 28/Final

WOSgrad

Ok "BRO" what's the BIGGER issue with PAM. Are you THAT disgruntled about that 56-0 "woodshed beating" the Panthers took as a "TEAM"? Are is there something a little DEEPER? is no secret that we took one, ONE, "1" L this past Friday, but ask yourself are you REALLY in position to be "BUMPING YOUR GUMS" when your beloved Panthers not only took one (top PAM mind you) but they're O'FER. THAT is what I, THAGHOST find "HILARIOUS". While I'm at it, what's "UNBECOMING" is the fact that you, (the PARENT) is always trying to interject #25 into your point or argument. Ask yourself another question, what if someone says something negativity about him? I told another poster in another thread but the same thing goes...sometimes, we as parents need to look abs LEARN from our children because, you may not know when something BIGGER AND BETTER is watching. Not only watching our children, but watching what their parents are doing/typing as well. One last thing, the crap that sometimes spew from your pie-hole make it really hard to cheer for Ozen. PAM vs Ozen was three weeks ago, MOVE ON, just like PAM will move on GR.

First of all Bro if you could comprehend in most of my posts, I'm joking. I don't speak personally of any kids on here but my own. I'm from PA & I clearly don't have any hate just poking fun. Ozen has played some pretty good Teams, and are 0-3 we know that. I can comment on any post I want unless it's locked, all I'm telling you is, PA ain't nowhere near the Team many of you think. As the season progresses they may get better as they did last season. As for as me speaking of my Son, I know what I trained & don't give a damn what you think, I know one thing, he definitely would start in the secondary for PA. Do you have a kid playing? Did you ever play a sport besides competitive gum bumping? Like I said many times & will continue to say, PA is known for Basketball 20+ yrs ago. Maybe the Titans can change that, but it may not be this yr. Now get Ghost and build your dreams on PS3 or X-box or whatever you professional gum bumpers do

IMO P.A. is the football town and Beaumont is the bball town as far as the GT goes as of late.

Since when PA is a football town?? I admit PA has made great strides in recent years, but from the way many posters talk, you would think PA would have at least won a few DC's, then I think the next step is consecutive playoff appearances(this has been done) then get past 3rd rd a few yrs or maybe a regional semi or final on occasion. I think this may qualify you as a football Town, not sure, but we can ask Dave Campbell Lol
If trash talk were the criteria, PA definitely would be a State contender. As for as kids getting scholarships to further their education & continue their dreams, PA is definitely tops in our area.
All jokes aside, Coach Kenny, Staff, kids & community definitely have done a superb job getting these kids in school.
Go Titans!!

Since when PA is a football town?? I admit PA has made great strides in recent years, but from the way many posters talk, you would think PA would have at least won a few DC's, then I think the next step is consecutive playoff appearances(this has been done) then get past 3rd rd a few yrs or maybe a regional semi or final on occasion. I think this may qualify you as a football Town, not sure, but we can ask Dave Campbell Lol
If trash talk were the criteria, PA definitely would be a State contender. As for as kids getting scholarships to further their education & continue their dreams, PA is definitely tops in our area.
All jokes aside, Coach Kenny, Staff, kids & community definitely have done a superb job getting these kids in school.
Go Titans!!

we will just have to agree to disagree on that.

First of all Bro if you could comprehend in most of my posts, I'm joking. I don't speak personally of any kids on here but my own. I'm from PA & I clearly don't have any hate just poking fun. Ozen has played some pretty good Teams, and are 0-3 we know that. I can comment on any post I want unless it's locked, all I'm telling you is, PA ain't nowhere near the Team many of you think. As the season progresses they may get better as they did last season. As for as me speaking of my Son, I know what I trained & don't give a damn what you think, I know one thing, he definitely would start in the secondary for PA. Do you have a kid playing? Did you ever play a sport besides competitive gum bumping? Like I said many times & will continue to say, PA is known for Basketball 20+ yrs ago. Maybe the Titans can change that, but it may not be this yr. Now get Ghost and build your dreams on PS3 or X-box or whatever you professional gum bumpers do

You know how a person talks smack and when they get called on it they say "aww bro, I was only joking"? Well that's you! Since you've invented a new sport in "gum bumping" I will strive to be the best there is and not go 0-3 to start my season. Your son could possibly start in the secondary for PAM, but since he's not there we'll never know. (End of that discussion) I'm glad, no ECSTATIC at the fact that you could care less what ThaGhost thinks. That simply shows that the feeling is oh so mutual.
"I'm closing now" yes I played a sport. A few actually. Yes I have a kid playing, and guess what, I don't get on here bumping my chest about what HE has done. His play speaks for him.

You know how a person talks smack and when they get called on it they say "aww bro, I was only joking"? Well that's you! Since you've invented a new sport in "gum bumping" I will strive to be the best there is and not go 0-3 to start my season. Your son could possibly start in the secondary for PAM, but since he's not there we'll never know. (End of that discussion) I'm glad, no ECSTATIC at the fact that you could care less what ThaGhost thinks. That simply shows that the feeling is oh so mutual.
"I'm closing now" yes I played a sport. A few actually. Yes I have a kid playing, and guess what, I don't get on here bumping my chest about what HE has done. His play speaks for him.

Good for you now move along Son

We will always be confident, cocky and arrogant! That's this teams personality. We expect to win, we expect to dominate, we expect to intimidate. These kids will play fast, play hard. If people don't like the trash talking so be it. It's not gonna stop. It's a game! Love it or leave it alone.

I agree, even some former players chimed in on that very thing on social media over the weekend.

We will always be confident, cocky and arrogant! That's this teams personality. We expect to win, we expect to dominate, we expect to intimidate. These kids will play fast, play hard. If people don't like the trash talking so be it. It's not gonna stop. It's a game! Love it or leave it alone.

That's fine & dandy, I wasn't at the game, but from what I understand Lamar did all of these things you mention to PA. I tell my athletes all the time, it's All good when you're the "Hunter" What happens when you are the "Hunted"?
Translation: Ain't no fun when the Rabbit got the gun. Nothing personal to PA, I'm just trying to understand this mentality of the fans claiming the kids have. None of this was on display against Central, or Lamar. Clearly Ozen isn't a measuring stick for anyone right now, so when you've played better Teams other than us, none of these traits were displayed, especially on the scoreboard. You boast about besting us 56-0, but Lamar put 58 on you. 35 which came in the first qtr. I'm not sure, but has any area team had 35 put on them in the 1st qtr @ Home by anyone? I'm only asking these questions because before the Season started All we were hearing is how far PA is going & they may get to Jerry's world. I see possible playoff matchup could be Manvel, if this is correct, does PA get by this team?? I don't mind the arrogance because if you read my posts, I posses some in me, but I'm realistic & give credit when it's due before the games are played. PA only gives credit after Humble Pie. JMO
Please correct me if I'm wrong

KADON has not been asked to take off and run so why say he can't? Lets see....have Kadon worry about running while still learning passing game and assignments on run plays OR forget Kadon running and let our D1 backs be guys we had off to? Yea I will have to say KENNY knows his stuff on this one. 

i disagree with this. he has to pull and run it sometimes. otherwise, it's load up the box and tackle BOTH running backs. if they put one back their, it will just as difficult. hell if his plan is to just hand it off, lets go to the I-formation. i mean what's the point of doing a zone read when all you going to do is hand it off 100% of the time??? lets face it, NEXT year the training wheels come off and he WILL be expected to run the offense like it's suppose to be run. i feel these four games that should have been addressed before district start. i promise you kam and corey WILL NOT run wild on LP and NS if PAM doesn't start making people honest and in that district, especially this year, EVERY GAME COUNT!!

Go Titans!!

he is saying PA OWNS BEAUMONT IN FOOTBALL, AKA THE REAL BEAUMONT BOWL CHAMPIONS. also look at all the d1 recruits over the the past 10 years. NO school in the triangle has had more. football town!!

CAM, PAM scored 3 touchdowns on the first team defense. the last came when the back ups were in. the only the thing i'm trying to understand with you cam is sounds like you are trying to have your cake and eat it too. when PAM is winning and being bad a##es, you wanna claim "I'M FROM PA". when we lose or like this past week, got the brakes beat off, you Ozen. so which is it?? if you claiming PA, how about ride with us and stop the " ya'll PA fans"  crap,because if you recall, you claimed to be a PAM fan when PAM wasn't playing Ozen according to YOUR words.

i may not agree with ghost or goat, but i'm not about to chop them up on a message board. we PA for life. not trying to make it seem like a  gang or anything, but you are the type of fan that make loyal fans like myself sit on the visiting side at a home game. i enjoyed the peacefulness as i watched the game. if PAM isn't winning everyone wanna jump off the boat. PAM winning, you draped in black and red...smh.

CAM, PAM scored 3 touchdowns on the first team defense. the last came when the back ups were in. the only the thing i'm trying to understand with you cam is sounds like you are trying to have your cake and eat it too. when PAM is winning and being bad a##es, you wanna claim "I'M FROM PA". when we lose or like this past week, got the brakes beat off, you Ozen. so which is it?? if you claiming PA, how about ride with us and stop the " ya'll PA fans" crap,because if you recall, you claimed to be a PAM fan when PAM wasn't playing Ozen according to YOUR words.

i may not agree with ghost or goat, but i'm not about to chop them up on a message board. we PA for life. not trying to make it seem like a gang or anything, but you are the type of fan that make loyal fans like myself sit on the visiting side at a home game. i enjoyed the peacefulness as i watched the game. if PAM isn't winning everyone wanna jump off the boat. PAM winning, you draped in black and red...smh.

I ain't trying to have nothing, I won't sign off on this crap y'all preach. If you're as good as you claim it should show. I don't wear black & red, my kids attend Ozen. I follow PA in a few sports, but I will not wear blinders because I was raised there. PA got whipped bottom line. When you're playing Ozen you're world beaters, play better comp & get whipped. Nothing wrong with losing, but when PA loses everything is fine, others lose it's supposed to be the end of the world. As far as Beaumont Bowl is concerned, you can have that, may be the only claim to fame for you. Y'all talk the talk, when it comes to walking the walk y'all get rolled. Like I said Mouse, get your head out of the clouds

Furthermore, I said I will support PA when Ozen isn't playing, but I will not sign off on the crap about PA you guys put on here. As far as the PA all day mess, Bro please. I grew up on the West when the West was the West. I actually lived so close to the Hive I could hear the bell ring from my house on Dunbar. PA is in me, it doesn't define me. Just because I don't agree with most of you in this board doesn't add or take away from my connection to my hometown. This is a message board period, I don't take any of it personal. My name on here is just what I'm called everywhere. Anyone that knows me know I ain't about the Bull, I'm gonna speak the truth. I never once downed PA, I just asked some questions & gave some facts. So with that being said let's get back to football. I don't know anything about GR so I'll only ask will PA win?? Ozen is off this week, hopefully we can heal up & get better throughout district. Come Fri night we will see if you're walking the walk or just talking
Good luck

Not to interrupt the fun you guys are having, but George Ranch is a very strong team.  Three fast running backs, a QB that can throw, big O and D lines.  Friendswood beat them on a last second 4th and goal throw and that throw would have been meaningless without a miracle defensive score that came before that.  And, we were playing them game two at our house. I'm not saying that PA Memorial cant beat them, but they are really good and will be a challenge.  Looking at PA's schedule there are some tough games ahead in district as well. If PA wins district they will prove themselves to be one of the best teams in the area and the state.

That's fine & dandy, I wasn't at the game, but from what I understand Lamar did all of these things you mention to PA. I tell my athletes all the time, it's All good when you're the "Hunter" What happens when you are the "Hunted"?
Translation: Ain't no fun when the Rabbit got the gun. Nothing personal to PA, I'm just trying to understand this mentality of the fans claiming the kids have. None of this was on display against Central, or Lamar. Clearly Ozen isn't a measuring stick for anyone right now, so when you've played better Teams other than us, none of these traits were displayed, especially on the scoreboard. You boast about besting us 56-0, but Lamar put 58 on you. 35 which came in the first qtr. I'm not sure, but has any area team had 35 put on them in the 1st qtr @ Home by anyone? I'm only asking these questions because before the Season started All we were hearing is how far PA is going & they may get to Jerry's world. I see possible playoff matchup could be Manvel, if this is correct, does PA get by this team?? I don't mind the arrogance because if you read my posts, I posses some in me, but I'm realistic & give credit when it's due before the games are played. PA only gives credit after Humble Pie. JMO
Please correct me if I'm wrong

Yes, we lost! Will we change who we are? No! It's no biggie, we're gonna do us! It's just the opposing team talked more and won. This isn't brain surgery.