**Mosley commits to UNT**

if you are referring to me I am not from vidor.I was asking a question and pretty much got attacked.trust me i wont ask anymore..

and if you are referring about the kid from vidor ? i assume the lineman ?he did sign with a big 12 school..texas tech.

if you are referring to me I am not from vidor.I was asking a question and pretty much got attacked.trust me i wont ask anymore..

and if you are referring about the kid from vidor ? i assume the lineman ?he did sign with a big 12 school..texas tech.

Coach, the constant attacking of Ned and Mosely on this board and others by a few people tend to make some people trigger happy.  Sorry.  We are just tired of the constant bashing by fans of certain other teams.

Coach, the constant attacking of Ned and Mosely on this board and others by a few people tend to make some people trigger happy.  Sorry.  We are just tired of the constant bashing by fans of certain other teams.

I understand..I haven't been on here long ,and I was just trying to start up conversation..congrats to that young man and all the others who are getting to the next level whether it be JC or Div.1.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder