McNeese pushed Nebraska to the wall

Guest ECBucFan

Guest ECBucFan

Cowboys powered up in Nebraska and ALMOST beat them! McNeese had them tied 24-24 with 20 sec. left in the game. Neb scored on a breakaway run from midfield to escape. McNeese outplayed them for all but 20 sec.

Guest ECBucFan

Too bad the media and everyone else is writing this off as "well Nebraska didn't play their best". What is overlooked is that the McNeese Cowboys TOOK IT TO THEM... IN LINCOLN. 

My only regret is that McNeese couldn't have saved this game for SELA or Sam, or a potential first round opponent. Geaux Cowboys! B)  

Too bad the media and everyone else is writing this off as "well Nebraska didn't play their best". What is overlooked is that the McNeese Cowboys TOOK IT TO THEM... IN LINCOLN.

My only regret is that McNeese couldn't have saved this game for SELA or Sam, or a potential first round opponent. Geaux Cowboys! B)

Never surprised when McNeese takes it to one of the big boys. I'm actually surprised they are still finding these games.

No  dout they took it to us. Happens every year. A big school over looks a little school.  Between our play calling, losing our top 2 wr's we stuggled. But we did what was needed in the in to come away with a W.