Humble ISD astronomical growth

Humble isd has almost 40,000 students, and expects to grow to 52,000 students by 2023! Since 2004, Humble isd has grown 40%, and the district has opened 13 new schools. The latest demographic reports say that Humble isd will add 13,500+ new students over the next 10 years. Humble isd athletes advanced into post season play in every sport last year.

Yes sir last yr left way early for a Dayt/SC game@Turner,there was another game @Porter,& Splendora that night,all the visitors stacked up on 1960 together along w/fri evening traffic of shoppers/workers ret.home.I sat in my car stacked up on the Lake Houston Bridge@5:45 I know I moved about 1 mile in a hour.I was15 min late for 7pm kickoff=1 1/2 hrs to get to Turner stadium from east edge of Lake Houston.To further bottleneck the traffic dummies were trying to move ahead of others by using the turn lanes to travel in=several accidents.Won't do that again,I will look @ amt.of scheduled games in the same vicinity.

1. Humble has 1600 kids.  That maybe generous. 

2. Humble ISD needs a new high school like Randy Travis needs another DUI. 

Humble ISD is growing, and it is growing fast.... But this push to build more schools is asinine.    You have schools that aren't being used to capacity, and improvements to expand capacity are not even being looked into at the moment.    Its just the powers of HISD rubbing their greedy little hands together to line the pockets of these builders.  Someone is getting kickbacks.....and i wouldn't be surprised if someone goes to jail in the next 5-10 years over it. 

Humble is growing alot. The East and Northeast is starting to boom. Mont Belvieu is starting a 250 home neighborhood next to me, as well as a 160 home neighborhood, expanding Lakes of Champions, and the neighborhood being built behind hs. I think we added up almost 800 homes about to built. When 99 connects from 45 to 59 and then to I10, it's really gonna go.

"Generation Park is a 4,000-acre mixed-use master planned enterprise park in Houston, Texas. Located on the northeast corner of Beltway 8/Sam Houston Tollway, the park will be an entirely new business destination with more than 37 million square feet to be developed. The park features more than 2.5 miles of beltway frontage, four beltway interchanges, over 21 miles of major thoroughfares and easy access to all main transportation corridors in Houston."

Generation Park is in the C.E. King isd, but is driving a lot of the new housing being built in Humble isd.

What you see being built now is the new Global Headquarters for FMC Technologies.
FMC is centralizing all of it's Houston Facilities into a massive complex in Generation Park.
"

Humble isd has almost 40,000 students, and expects to grow to 52,000 students by 2023! Since 2004, Humble isd has grown 40%, and the district has opened 13 new schools. The latest demographic reports say that Humble isd will add 13,500+ new students over the next 10 years. Humble isd athletes advanced into post season play in every sport last year.

By comparison,  Katy ISD has almost 70,000 students in the ISD currently, and is expected to be at over 95,000 by 2023.