Help for Lamar1996

Bmt Pride

Seems Lamar may need some help dealing with his beat down from Saturday. I think he may try something dumb like kidnapping the kids he lost in the draft to continue with his stacked team. Any help for him will be greatly appreciated. 

I will start with some helpful articles

http://youth.usab.com/training-room/player-psychology/How-to-Erase-the-Sting-of-Losing.htm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/488002-recovering-from-a-loss-how-to-deal-with-your-football-fan-lunacy

http://usafootball.com/blogs/football-parents/post/8618/the-single-greatest-way-to-help-your-kids-handle-a-tough-loss

I applaud you....:). Very good post...lol

I really enjoy that so many BMT people think so highly of me that I get my own thread. This is awesome!!!! I will have to still this idea after week six and label it, "Pride & Excuses" or maybe "Dumb & Dumber".

I would also refrain from using the words "stacked teams". Remind me again how many senior teams BMT has this year? Stacked are we? ;)

Lamar,you are doing well to have your own post. Sounds like Bmt. Seniors started off with a bang. How many kids are on that Sr. Bmt team? I'm trying to figure out how a city with over 100k people only has one team in the Senior division. Including some 10s playing up. Are you guys turning away kids in Beaumont? It sure would be hard to build a powerhouse if you had a bunch of 10 play kids floating around on your roster. Either way, nothing wrong with having a Select football team. They do it in baseball. Why not football? Go Bmt. Srs!

Lamar,you are doing well to have your own post. Sounds like Bmt. Seniors started off with a bang. How many kids are on that Sr. Bmt team? I'm trying to figure out how a city with over 100k people only has one team in the Senior division. Including some 10s playing up. Are you guys turning away kids in Beaumont? It sure would be hard to build a powerhouse if you had a bunch of 10 play kids floating around on your roster. Either way, nothing wrong with having a Select football team. They do it in baseball. Why not football? Go Bmt. Srs!

It's not all of Beaumont that is available to play for the bulldogs. There are boundaries. I'm
Not sure exactly what the boundaries are.. But who cares?

What a bunch of whiners. BMT has always had 1 Sr team since they've joined the STJFL. BMT also has 5 or 6 youth football leagues which hurts west bmt numbers sir. WEST BMT bulldogs only gets West end kids and majority of those kids are from private schools and a large number of the 6th graders play 6th grade football. So no, you're not playing the best of the best 100,000 kids from bmt or you would really be on here crying. Far as the few 10's moving up to play was a no brainer for them. Obviously they don't care about youth Super Bowls or parent/coaches bragging rights like most of you on here....If so, they would've stayed down and dominated like they did week 1 in Srs. Maybe STJFL should split up Port Neches and groves since PNG is the largest organization in the league. All of Port Neches vs Lil ole West end of Bmt

Its obvious you DONT care about the Super Bowl Bugger.  None of your comments are about the almighty second place team of old.  And if your yunngins would have stayed in Jr.  They would have high probability of getting their tails whipped by the other mid county crew in Nederland this year.  Poor fella, You just havn't experienced True Domination Yet.  And yes the Nederland Teams are full of young 9 year old talent.  Pretty sure you guys Knew what was coming up so you decided to run with the we are young in senior excuse.  Would love to see Nederlan Black Jr OR Nederland White Jr team scrimmage BMT senior.  

Its obvious you DONT care about the Super Bowl Bugger.  None of your comments are about the almighty second place team of old.  And if your yunngins would have stayed in Jr.  They would have high probability of getting their tails whipped by the other mid county crew in Nederland this year.  Poor fella, You just havn't experienced True Domination Yet.  And yes the Nederland Teams are full of young 9 year old talent.  Pretty sure you guys Knew what was coming up so you decided to run with the we are young in senior excuse.  Would love to see Nederlan Black Jr OR Nederland White Jr team scrimmage BMT senior.  

Im very sorry, but this must be one the dumbest comments i have seen on here. You have no clue what you are talking about if you want to put Bmt Seniors against Ned Jr's. They wouldnt make it out alive. Heck Week 7 Nederland's Senior team will be crying for their mommies.

Nederland Jrs. would put a whippin on Nederland Sr   Trust me Bugger and pride.  If the big three would have stayed in Jr. It would not have been a cake walk to the bowl game.  Mix them three in with the Jr BMT boys and Nederland still Dominates. 

Now Maybe it makes a little more sense to you pride.

"WHAT IF": lace-em-up says something thats not dumb

PNG had one senior team

Bmt would have kneeled the ball

I could come up with these all day.

Fact is you said you would love to see Nederland Jr teams scrimmage Bmt Senior and that is what im calling dumb. There maybe a handful of kids through both Nederland teams that could even keep up with Bmt Senior. The rest would be broken in two. So come on man. You can talk up Nederland all you want as being the best team in Junior but comparing them to the best (as i see it) senior team aint gunna happen.

I mean dumb, if those three stayed down the rest would have. Then your lil so called Ned almighty wouldn't look so mighty, now would it..

Well, again, smart guy if you read what i said then the answer to your smart question is YES, My lil so called Ned almighty would look mighty.  And BMT boys would not be able to lean on their crutch excuse of "we are young and playing in Senior"  Come NY27 read up before you try to follow Pride.  Be a leader not a follower. Pride already played the Youre a dummy card.  Find something original.  

Well, again, smart guy if you read what i said then the answer to your smart question is YES, My lil so called Ned almighty would look mighty.  And BMT boys would not be able to lean on their crutch excuse of "we are young and playing in Senior"  Come NY27 read up before you try to follow Pride.  Be a leader not a follower. Pride already played the Youre a dummy card.  Find something original.  

haha

Its obvious you DONT care about the Super Bowl Bugger. None of your comments are about the almighty second place team of old. And if your yunngins would have stayed in Jr. They would have high probability of getting their tails whipped by the other mid county crew in Nederland this year. Poor fella, You just havn't experienced True Domination Yet. And yes the Nederland Teams are full of young 9 year old talent. Pretty sure you guys Knew what was coming up so you decided to run with the we are young in senior excuse. Would love to see Nederlan Black Jr OR Nederland White Jr team scrimmage BMT senior.

Let the whisperer tell ya a little something pride and NY are missing abt Ned. The reason for all the over whelming dominance this yr out of Ned Jrs. is the fact that for yrs they have had to play with 3 teams. Bmt

(don't even start!) You guys know absolutely nothing abt having multiple teams in your divisions. Also don't tell me abt boundaries! Please yall go after talent & CROSS LINES. So in my knowledge of this area// put the so called "3"  back down in Jrs. with 2 all-star teams in Ned you lose even with your all-star team yr after yr! 

I can hear you Now SO--- Yes you do cross lines !

Yall are good have great talent but say the stupidest $#I* on this message board

Sh......................................................................................................................................................................

Can't help the fact that two people are posting that your stupid at the same time. But you did say "team of old" did you not?? Ok, now that we cover the fact that your dumb and stupid, your also an idiot.. so go back and read what you've wrote.

You covered the beginning of it ole brilliant one.  Now keep reading.  There are a few posts. I'm assuming your son is not one of the Big three i speak of so your feelings are hurt, and for that I apologize.  Not trying to hammer on anybodies kid.  But I think this Whole forum knows who the Big 3 are when we speak of BMT.  BMT is good but still only second best.  You will have another shot to prove otherwise this season and obviously next season.  Calm down.  You don't have to be so hurtful with your ugly hateful language.

Nederland boys will earn their respect soon enough.  With trophies.  

I feel bad for Lamar.  We ve seemed to have Hi jacked his very first personal topic directed solely to him.  I will now leave it to you my friend.   

Let the whisperer tell ya a little something pride and NY are missing abt Ned. The reason for all the over whelming dominance this yr out of Ned Jrs. is the fact that for yrs they have had to play with 3 teams. Bmt
(don't even start!) You guys know absolutely nothing abt having multiple teams in your divisions. Also don't tell me abt boundaries! Please yall go after talent & CROSS LINES. So in my knowledge of this area// put the so called "3" back down in Jrs. with 2 all-star teams in Ned you lose even with your all-star team yr after yr!

Yall are good have great talent but say the stupidest $#I* on this message board

Sh......................................................................................................................................................................

Don't go off putting words in my mouth. I know Nederland has two good Jr teams. All I have said is that lace saying they can hang with bmt senior is dumb. I won't even go there with your what if crap about 3 kids staying in junior.

Let the whisperer tell ya a little something pride and NY are missing abt Ned. The reason for all the over whelming dominance this yr out of Ned Jrs. is the fact that for yrs they have had to play with 3 teams. Bmt
(don't even start!) You guys know absolutely nothing abt having multiple teams in your divisions. Also don't tell me abt boundaries! Please yall go after talent & CROSS LINES. So in my knowledge of this area// put the so called "3"  back down in Jrs. with 2 all-star teams in Ned you lose even with your all-star team yr after yr! 

I recall the BMT boys beating these same Nederland Jr's studs 50-0 in the Super Bowl!!

SFA, It will actually be 4 in a row after this season.... :D  I like seeing all the love between Big Ned and the boys from Beaumont.  This whole thread brings a smile to my face.  We actually made it two pages long lol.  Great job Bmt Pride!! 

Is it Week 2 yet?  We need to redeem ourselves from Week 1 and show the league that was a mistake.  You ever heard the saying, "don't wake the sleeping giant".  Well after week 1 WE ARE AWAKE!!!  Good luck to our opponents the rest of the season. ;)

SFA, It will actually be 4 in a row after this season.... :D I like seeing all the love between Big Ned and the boys from Beaumont. This whole thread brings a smile to my face. We actually made it two pages long lol. Great job Bmt Pride!!

Is it Week 2 yet? We need to redeem ourselves from Week 1 and show the league that was a mistake. You ever heard the saying, "don't wake the sleeping giant". Well after week 1 WE ARE AWAKE!!! Good luck to our opponents the rest of the season. ;)

Y'all are in for a surprise week 2.

Oh bugger read that post again that yr y'all beat Ned there was 3 teams there. Now 2 that is why I'm calling them 2 allstar teams. You played a 3rd of their talent that Supper Bowl. Are you getting it now? Do you understand? Do you want to put you "BIG" "3" back down to jr and give it a try do ya huh huh do ya?????

Oh wait I should say 2 down Ur Boy King is an older kid! Lol

Sh..........................................:..::..............