Help for Lamar1996

Bmt Pride

Oh bugger read that post again that yr y'all beat Ned there was 3 teams there. Now 2 that is why I'm calling them 2 allstar teams. You played a 3rd of their talent that Supper Bowl. Are you getting it now? Do you understand? Do you want to put you "BIG" "3" back down to jr and give it a try do ya huh huh do ya?????

Oh wait I should say 2 down Ur Boy King is an older kid! Lol

Sh..........................................:..::..............

Surely you do not really think that any Jr team would have a chance at beating Bmt if the 10 year olds stayed in Jr's!?!?

Oh bugger read that post again that yr y'all beat Ned there was 3 teams there. Now 2 that is why I'm calling them 2 allstar teams. You played a 3rd of their talent that Supper Bowl. Are you getting it now? Do you understand? Do you want to put you "BIG" "3" back down to jr and give it a try do ya huh huh do ya?????
Oh wait I should say 2 down Ur Boy King is an older kid! Lol
Sh..........................................:..::..............

Oh Billy,if they do make sure you add your son to one of those Nederland Allstar teams so he can contribute instead of having you on here hyping up your Ole boss's team,Toby and the PNG Indians...,The boys from Bmt, and both Nederland teams. Matter of fact, get your team back from Granger since you couldn't get it done against BMT and a few others when you was there...Your Turn!!

Loopy.  Listen up.  Its not the 10 s in Jr that make Nederland an extremely strong group.  It's the younger 9's. BMT Big 3 competed very well as 9's against the Port Neches 10s last season.

The point to all the flappin is this.  Nederland stud 9 's are comparable and/or better than than last years BMT Blue 9's team.

It will be proven when this Nederland 9 year old group puts two teams in the bowl this Jr. season.  Unless one Nederland team knocks out the other in playoffs.  One of these teams will do something BMT couldn't do. And that's go UNDEFEATED as the young guys in Jr.    

So Pride without having to use the (what if this, What if that scenarios) Just understand that these young 9's WILL out perform what your young 9's DID in Jr. last season.   

Who Knows Maybe they will all jump up to Senior next season as well just to have a little competition.     

I will be ready 2015 you just better hope we have 2 teams in Sr. and my Ole boss Toby don't tell my DQ how to set his defense up against you losers !!!

Sh............................................

Stop using the loser word, because we have only lost 4 games in 4 yrs so far. Lumberton, Vidor, and twice to PNG. If your basketball team was that successful you would be happy. Stay down in MID COUNTY and stop hating and  coach your boy up in basketball since hes not playing football!!! Just saying

Good grief Coaches calm your pants and your parents if you can't take a little flappin.
You know the whisperer loves bmt spend half my time over there. Ill see y'all next football season. To get a response out of old man jag 1986. I will retire from the forum.

Btw this is y'all's yr if I'm truely being honest geez relax and get ready for PN

Sh............................

Good grief Coaches calm your pants and your parents if you can't take a little flappin.
You know the whisperer loves bmt spend half my time over there. Ill see y'all next football season. To get a response out of old man jag 1986. I will retire from the forum.

Btw this is y'all's yr if I'm truely being honest geez relax and get ready for PN

Sh............................

Please dont retire, just flappin myself!!!

Loopy.  Listen up.  Its not the 10 s in Jr that make Nederland an extremely strong group.  It's the younger 9's. BMT Big 3 competed very well as 9's against the Port Neches 10s last season.

The point to all the flappin is this.  Nederland stud 9 's are comparable and/or better than than last years BMT Blue 9's team.

It will be proven when this Nederland 9 year old group puts two teams in the bowl this Jr. season.  Unless one Nederland team knocks out the other in playoffs.  One of these teams will do something BMT couldn't do. And that's go UNDEFEATED as the young guys in Jr.    

So Pride without having to use the (what if this, What if that scenarios) Just understand that these young 9's WILL out perform what your young 9's DID in Jr. last season.   

Who Knows Maybe they will all jump up to Senior next season as well just to have a little competition.

The only reason why both teams from Nederland probably be in the Super Bowl is because of the BMT boys moving up. You got blasted then and you will get blasted now. Do something that the BMT youngsters are doing, move up next year and come get you some if you want it. Those 9's better sit down some where and stay in their place.

Or ya'll moved up for another (we are young excuse).  That is an excuse we wont have to make.  Go win something first then we will see if its worth a senior move next season.  As we all know, the difference from 7 and 9 is huge.  10 and 11 not so much.  careful what you ask for.  May grant your wish and crush your best shot a real championship.  

Ya'll need to stop living in the past or years to come.  we have a long year ahead of us!  Much noise to talk.  Lumberton White and Nederland black in superbowl in junior.  Bmt. wins senior and png doesn't make it to the big dance unless meep meep starts turning it on.

not enough smack talk on pee wee to even make a prediction. 

I thought this thread was about lamar needing some help?

[quote name="loopy" post="1520577" timestamp="1409318971"]

whisperer, as much as I would like you to be right on this one, there were only 2 Nederland teams according to past scores posted on stjfl archives, when bmt won superbowl in peewee. Nederland couldn't handle them then and couldn't handle them now. [/quot

Loopy wrong again over looked this and there was and always has been 3 team in there division till now. So yes the whisperer is correct!

Sh.....

What damn yr are you talking abt then Ned Black had to beat Ned gold an Ned White to get to the dang Super Bowl against Bmt Blue. You need to go back on your stjfl page of knowledge and make sure you are in the right yr! Knuckle head - hardhead- bonehead and any other name you jack@$$ es can think of please stop doubting the whisperers knowledge loopy

Sh...........