Senior week 1 scores

whisperer

Well loopster just my opinion and all the parents on the sidelines just maybe, I dunno just throwing it out there don't care if it was my son, your son, hell mo'ne Davis! If you scored over 80% of the Tds last year and, with out a doubt in the top 3 with speed on Pn Senior.might wanna see, at least see some action

I was always taught by my elders, If your going to do something be good at it. So heres to you JUSTWATCHING...

So you just posted in this section that you dont have a kid playing this year huh ?

Pnp has one of port neches's top 3 athelete in pngyfa, and for some reason only called his # 3 times until the last 3 minutes of the 4th quarter???? I'm only watching this year, so parents I have no answer for that, but I'm optimistic that will change too!

But in another section you posted : 

Woo hoo last year of senior! As a Parent of a kid on the *other* PNG team for the past 3 years we got Lumberton first game time to see what this season holds for US let's go INDIANS

So there you go .... nuff sed!!!!

I was always taught by my elders, If your going to do something be good at it. So heres to you JUSTWATCHING...

So you just posted in this section that you dont have a kid playing this year huh ?

But in another section you posted : 

So there you go .... nuff sed!!!!

Coaches LOVE to see stuff like that posted :o