VIDOR PIRATES after week two scrimmage, as I see us.

The defense looked sharp tonight! No Chinese fire drill, solid play all around against a powerful WOS offense. Pass coverage was very good and we brought some heat on the QB. Our kicking game is solid this year which will help a lot with this kiddie team. The offense was a little shaky at first but I think once we settle down with our starting QB, we should start playing Pirate football. Some good runs tonight from Rowe and Leckelt and I thought Dakota Dewitt had a good night @ QB when he was in there. MQ2 saw some quality snaps as well.

BTW El Crappo (sp?), we have 12 seniors from last year's team and all twelve are playing (there's your answer). Straight scoop from the horse's mouth tonight. We have a youth movement because it's all we have, KIDDOS!!!

Now, on to Pensacola to play Escambia!

For the most part in the first half it was back and forth, there were leather being popped from both sides.... Any word on the extent to #6's problem with right leg? he favored it for most of the night couldn't tell if it was tightness or what there was a one time... he could barely get off the ground and use it to stand up.... The Chain Gang Def will definitely be lighting up some people on Friday night... 

At the end of the 3rd when WO-S went up 16-7 I didn't know how that young team was going to react.... but they dug in pulled up them boot straps... and away they went... Good Job wasnt a very sloppy game at all... I will say WO-S had 2 TD's called back a Deep pass down left side for Illegal motion, and a short scant up the middle for about 12 yds for holding... 

Hats off to both teams good scrimmage... know where the work needs to be done.... put on them hard hats and get to work!