Milby @ Dayton

Milby (dist 20-6a w/Hou Lamar,Bellaire,Westside ret 7/5 was way overmatched,had size,very little speed & looked absolutely awful for a school w/2,105 kids.Dayt played everybody,maybe even the waterboy.Milby never made 1 1st down.I never saw the complete starting units in that played a good bit vs FW.This scrimmage only benefitted the younger Dayt players.It wound up 35-0 w/running 2nd half clock.Hope we can find a team next year that can test everything we can throw at them.I didn't listen to my gut feeling(should have went to watch Crosby)I went to show my support for the purple/white.I hope the kids don't get the Big Head vs CV next week

Milbys 10-12 grade students have been relocated 7 miles away to the Jones campus for 2 years while their new school is built.
The district buses them to school and back...not sure if they have late buses for after school programs.Those that dont have a ride back to their neighborhood due to the relocation after practice and late football games wont play.

It was stated on 99.9( party line)this am Dayt either had to have inter squad or except this scrimmage=staff took itTeams we played last year I guess don't want to play us.Livingston is 1 of them.UIL re-alignment even messed up our pre-season schedule w/Elkins not moving to 6a,staying in 5a(2-2 vs Elkins)

Milby (dist 20-6a w/Hou Lamar,Bellaire,Westside ret 7/5 was way overmatched,had size,very little speed & looked absolutely awful for a school w/2,105 kids.Dayt played everybody,maybe even the waterboy.Milby never made 1 1st down.I never saw the complete starting units in that played a good bit vs FW.This scrimmage only benefitted the younger Dayt players.It wound up 35-0 w/running 2nd half clock.Hope we can find a team next year that can test everything we can throw at them.I didn't listen to my gut feeling(should have went to watch Crosby)I went to show my support for the purple/white.I hope the kids don't get the Big Head vs CV next week