Milby @ Dayton

Well dayton goes from friendswood last week to Milby this week. Friendswood is everything that Milby isn't. Milby is not very big fast and does not have the coaching friendswood does. Dayton should be able to control this game at every level and get a ton of quality reps. I hope Kyle doesn't see much playing time in this scrimmage. I would not risk hurting him and everybody already knows what he can do. Not to mention he is about 80% of Dayton's offense which is actually not a bad thing. I think offensively he can have more impact on a game than any kid I have seen at dayton since AJ. Some young kids stepped up last week and I'm anxious to see how they do this week. Hope for another injury free game for both teams.

You have no idea of the times I go through Dayton Bronco withdrawal, it is tough at times to think of all the great times I had recording the magic of Bronco football.
Life is very good along the banks of the Brazos.  My principal, coworkers, and technology personal all think very highly of me.  My future has so much more potential here in Lamar CISD.

George Ranch is going to be BEAST this year.  So much returning.  Coach Tullos is just AWE-some as is the Booster Club.  Looks like there might be multiple ALWAYS BELIEVE scholarships this year.

I am redoing my toupsgraphics.com website, hopefully it will be up and running before Labor Day.  Look for the Friday Night LIghts FEARLESS PREDICTIONS to return with picks from the top games in Region III 5A.

Big thanks to everyone in Dayton and for all the memories I have there.  Would be AWE-some if Dayton and George Ranch meet in the quarter finals.  This  senior group was the last group I taught as Ponies before I was made a PE coach.  They have been taught by the Yoda of believing to ALWAYS BELIEVE.  Good luck to the Broncos.  Run the table, go 10 and 0, then make a run in the playoffs.

ALWAYS BELIEVE

Mr. Toups

You have no idea of the times I go through Dayton Bronco withdrawal, it is tough at times to think of all the great times I had recording the magic of Bronco football.
Life is very good along the banks of the Brazos.  My principal, coworkers, and technology personal all think very highly of me.  My future has so much more potential here in Lamar CISD.

George Ranch is going to be BEAST this year.  So much returning.  Coach Tullos is just AWE-some as is the Booster Club.  Looks like there might be multiple ALWAYS BELIEVE scholarships this year.

I am redoing my toupsgraphics.com website, hopefully it will be up and running before Labor Day.  Look for the Friday Night LIghts FEARLESS PREDICTIONS to return with picks from the top games in Region III 5A.

Big thanks to everyone in Dayton and for all the memories I have there.  Would be AWE-some if Dayton and George Ranch meet in the quarter finals.  This  senior group was the last group I taught as Ponies before I was made a PE coach.  They have been taught by the Yoda of believing to ALWAYS BELIEVE.  Good luck to the Broncos.  Run the table, go 10 and 0, then make a run in the playoffs.

ALWAYS BELIEVE

Mr. Toups

Good to hear from you but that match-up won't happen Dayt 1,424 students is the next to smallest besides BH w/1,365.5 in enrollment in dist 22-5a.George Ranch=2,069 or 31 kids short of 6a enrollment btm number of 2,100+**Next 2 yrs GR will have 6a numbers if the scale remains unchanged

Life is very good along the banks of the Brazos. My principal, coworkers, and technology personal all think very highly of me. My future has so much more potential here in Lamar CISD.

George Ranch is going to be BEAST this year. So much returning. Coach Tullos is just AWE-some as is the Booster Club. Looks like there might be multiple ALWAYS BELIEVE scholarships this year.

I am redoing my toupsgraphics.com website, hopefully it will be up and running before Labor Day. Look for the Friday Night LIghts FEARLESS PREDICTIONS to return with picks from the top games in Region III 5A.

Big thanks to everyone in Dayton and for all the memories I have there. Would be AWE-some if Dayton and George Ranch meet in the quarter finals. This senior group was the last group I taught as Ponies before I was made a PE coach. They have been taught by the Yoda of believing to ALWAYS BELIEVE. Good luck to the Broncos. Run the table, go 10 and 0, then make a run in the playoffs.

ALWAYS BELIEVE
Mr. Toups

you will always be part of dayton Mr. Toups. Glad to hear your doing good and good luck to George Ranch. Their lucky to have you.