PN-G 2 Ozen 1

congrads to hardwood for a great game, but i am tellin u this ozen have some arms that can do them some good in this district and all of them are young. Josh Gardiner did a great job tonite, just a soph. just wait and see dont be surprised when its all over. :shock:

Both teams looked relatively good overall. Errors are part of the game, and yes, both teams made some errors. But I can assure you one thing Coach Stone realizes that he was in one heckuva fight with Ozen's Super Soph pitcher Josh Gardiner. Take nothing from Harwood. He pitched an awesome game. Ozen just have to hit a little better as a team. The Panthers did however minimized their errors on "D". If this game is any indication of how 20-4A is gonna be, then this will be a heckuva district to watch. GOOD GAME PANTHERS AND NDNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How come when BC beats Ozen three times this year BC is accused of playing weak teams in tournaments? When PNG only beats them 2-1' date=' suddenly Ozen will surprise you in this 4A district??????????[/quote']

Ozen was the toughest competition in the BC tourney, but overall, it wasn't much of a challenge, really-Kirbyville, CENTRAL, and Kelley? For a once number one ranked team this season, I personally expected a little more of a challenge to get ready for a tough district. It's not your record going into district that is going to get you through the tight games, its the experiences in the same situations (close games, tough competition, great pitching and batters that challenge your pitching staff) during the pre-district tournaments. Run-ruling and easy wins just doesn't give the same competative edge. PNG's record is a little deceptive, but if you consider the extremely tough competition they have faced prior to district, you have to respect them. They might have posted more losses than wins, but they have faced some of the best hitting and pitching around...that has to help them in their extremely competative district. We should have done the same, I'm afraid we will wish we had when HF rolls into town.

MIF04...It seems PNG is playing for 3rd place already. So with that being said I guess LCM and Nederland are already in. District has just started and I don't think things are the way they seem. I think you are counting the NDN's out before you even see them play. I know you have only seen them play one time and as you know anybody can have a bad tournament or a bad game here and there. Now I am not saying they are the hot team and yes they do have some problems, but considering everything, they have not been playing real bad baseball. We will see how all this comes out. Again anybody can beat anybody in this game, after all Westbrook did beat Kingwood last night. I am not trying to take anything away from Westbrook. They played hard and won and it was a good win for the team but it is way to early for anybody to already know who and where they will end up. Good Luck to all!!!!! (All this makes for interesting reading) :lol:

I can promise you the LCM Bears are not taking the Indians lightly, they are working hard in practice and going into this just as it should be and that is the two teams picked to fight for the title.

And I know the boys at the reservation could be 0-20 but beating LCM would make all that go away..........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder