sept 5th pn-g & wo-s

Morse will be the starter. Two starters from the offense last year have moved to defense with Walker being one of them. 

I dont think its been announced what they will do with Walker. He has been playing both QB and DB lately. So before any rumors get started I think you should be sure of the facts. He will be good at either position but I cant see them moving him strictly to DB when hes got the arm that he has. Guess we will see come game time. 

Walker was great last year, and will have only gotten better. Morse will be better to. What do you do? We have 2 QB's that should start. Each with their own style. Wish they were separated by a few years.

Morse is more durable with his size and can and will extend a play with his legs, not faster than Walker, but he is a very strong runner. Walker prooved his Sophomore year that he was very good at CB which is a spot we need help.

I suspect Morse starts at QB and Walker at DB with Walker being Morses backup at QB...Shame is that Lemoine is a good QB as well. He would start for many teams in the area and many prior PNG teams.

I dont think its been announced what they will do with Walker. He has been playing both QB and DB lately. So before any rumors get started I think you should be sure of the facts. He will be good at either position but I cant see them moving him strictly to DB when hes got the arm that he has. Guess we will see come game time. 

looks like we got some inside information straight from the walker camp. 

now all we need is for the morse camp to give us their inside info.