642,000 Crimes...

smitty

In the past 7 years, 642,000 crimes have been committed against Texas citizens by illegal immigrants.  Where has obama been?  I bet if we were only turning back gay illegal immigrants, I bet obama would be all over this one!     ;)

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/transcript/2014/07/24/gov-perry-texas-cant-wait-any-longer-washington-secure-border

While I'm not in agreement with y'all on shipping back immigrants who want to live here, I AM in agreement with y'all that we should ship back CRIMINALS who want to live here.

bullets, I guess I'll ask the obvious question:  If they want to live here, then why not go through the LEGAL process like thousands before them have done?  Again -- it's the ILLEGAL part that should trouble everyone.  Because, just think about it -- legal citizen's tax dollars are going to be spent taking care of ILLEGAL immigrants.  This should not be right in anyone's book.  Thoughts?

bullets, I guess I'll ask the obvious question:  If they want to live here, then why not go through the LEGAL process like thousands before them have done?  Again -- it's the ILLEGAL part that should trouble everyone.  Because, just think about it -- legal citizen's tax dollars are going to be spent taking care of ILLEGAL immigrants.  This should not be right in anyone's book.  Thoughts?

http://www.us-immigration.com/us-immigration-news/us-citizenship/how-long-does-the-us-citizenship-process-take/

While I'm not in agreement with y'all on shipping back immigrants who want to live here, I AM in agreement with y'all that we should ship back CRIMINALS who want to live here.

Illegal is Illegal....Period..... Ship them back!!! All 20 million!! Let their own government take care of them. If they want to live here, then apply for citizenship and do it legally.

bullets, I guess I'll ask the obvious question: If they want to live here, then why not go through the LEGAL process like thousands before them have done? Again -- it's the ILLEGAL part that should trouble everyone. Because, just think about it -- legal citizen's tax dollars are going to be spent taking care of ILLEGAL immigrants. This should not be right in anyone's book. Thoughts?

Because its an extensive beaurocratic process that often has tons of red tape. And some immigrants don't qualify. I agree with you that our tax dollars should not support them. I just argue that it should be easier, not harder to gain citizenship, which would greatly increase tax revenue, while simultaneously greatly decrease handouts and the expenditures that go along with them.

Because its an extensive beaurocratic process that often has tons of red tape. And some immigrants don't qualify. I agree with you that our tax dollars should not support them. I just argue that it should be easier, not harder to gain citizenship, which would greatly increase tax revenue, while simultaneously greatly decrease handouts and the expenditures that go along with them.

There needs to be a fix but I don't believe it should be "easier" to gain citizenship. I believe that would lessen the greatness of being an American. I guess I'm old school and learned from my paw paw that something worth having doesn't come easy.

There needs to be a fix but I don't believe it should be "easier" to gain citizenship. I believe that would lessen the greatness of being an American. I guess I'm old school and learned from my paw paw that something worth having doesn't come easy.

I agree that it shouldn't be as simple as showing up. But the prerequisites in place don't make sense to me. Being allowed to come in on a work visa and proving your worth should be the main requirement, IMO, rather than having a relative sponsor you, or being born here to illegals.

Why are you guys against the President granting amnesty to illegal immigrants ? Reagan did it.

That is the KEY word, it's you people who make it about THIS president (or race).

With that said, just because one person (president) screwed up doesn't mean it's ok. Y'all like to defend fast and furious on the same basis, Bush did it. Yes he did, but HE recognized it was a fail operation and terminated it himself. Why on earth would your savior try the same failed operation? Then to take these failures to a whole new level of FAILURE!