The "Babe Ruth experience"

Rake1

It's awful hard to believe that 4 years of Babe Ruth baseball has come and gone for our family. The Mid County Babe Ruth league has been one of the best things we ever did as far as baseball is concerned, hands down. The overall atmosphere and camaraderie that is shared in every game is like no other place. The quality of the league and the opportunity for kids from all over the triangle to get to see some top end pitching, get quality AB's, play new positions, and do it in a relaxed atmosphere is what summer baseball is all about. We have been fortunate enough to gain many great friends during our time in the league and it still hasn't quite sunk in that we won't be able play anymore as we move on to college ball. The coaches and full time fans who support this league are in a class by themselves and have my utmost respect for the dedication they show year after year. Very rarely do you get the opportunity to look forward to a weekday summer league game, but that's exactly what happened to us once we joined the league. The atmosphere is second to none and the baseball is really good. I want to personally thank all those folks who make this league what it is and for giving so much of themselves in order to provide a great place for our baseball players to continue to grow and more importantly have fun. Also a huge thank you to "AdminBabeRuth" and all the other baseball junkies who have been coaching in that league for so many years for allowing me to be a part of the league as well, it is very much appreciated. I want to encourage any and all local baseball players to give Mid County Babe Ruth a try, it's easily the best game in town. 

With much respect and thanks,

Rake1