Ozen's Randle gets his first offer

Finally got one Coach. God is good

Yes Bigcam I knew he would get his chance. He's a good kid and a very talented player. He should really consider Lamar it may be a good fit for him. Of course he can play anywhere I believe but some times its better to be a Big Fish in a Little Pond than a Little Fish in a Big Pond. Explore his options as he will have more opportunities. Congrats to all of you!

Yes he can go but will probably project as a corner in college that can hit. Good football IQ, hips and can cover. I'm proud and excited for this Panther and 1st of many former S.T.A Raiders to graduate and hopefully get recruited! Good luck Rodney!

I must say Coach you called this one. We thank you for being so supportive to not just my son, but kids all over. Lamar has really put a smile on his face.

Thanks guys, will keep you posted

I must say Coach you called this one. We thank you for being so supportive to not just my son, but kids all over. Lamar has really put a smile on his face.
Thanks guys, will keep you posted

Thanks he has all the tools and with his up-bringing, I'm sure he will obtain a degree and success on the field and in life. Holla atcha!