Big Girl, PamFam, Westend, Bluedove

stevenash

A flood of organizations applying for tax exempt status.  A poor choice by IRS employees for finding a way to deal with it.    We know that many of the organizations were political in nature.   They should have vetted them all, but then we would just have complaints about bigger government.  End of story.

Why the lie about lost emails when we all know it is a lie.

They obviously are covering something up...and I don't think they are covering up the fact that they targeted left and right groups equally.

Could be a conspiracy, or it could be this.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/06/16/heres-how-the-irs-lost-emails-from-key-witness-lois-lerner/

I was always told not to believe in conspiracies when simple incompetence is an option.

Could be a conspiracy, or it could be this.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/06/16/heres-how-the-irs-lost-emails-from-key-witness-lois-lerner/

I was always told not to believe in conspiracies when simple incompetence is an option.

Sorry...not buying it...and I wouldn't call it a conspiracy, I would call it corruption.

However, if simple incompetence is an out, this administration has got it made.

Why should she answer questions when the questioner is obviously gunning for her?   She shut the thing down in minutes.    We can only speculate why she didnt want to  answer questions, but it sounds like she took the easy out to me.

So you dont find that there are just seemingly lots of coincidences in this IRS situation?  If your child told you that "the dog ate my homework", would you accept that or be suspicious that he/she didnt do it and seek further "clarification"?

So you dont find that there are just seemingly lots of coincidences in this IRS situation?  If your child told you that "the dog ate my homework", would you accept that or be suspicious that he/she didnt do it and seek further "clarification"?

WE1 and all those listed in the thread blindly accept any and everything this "regime" says and does and makes excuses for everything!!  The evidence is in each and every thread they post in!!!

Westend,  I heard that six other IRS individuals are implicated in this investigation.  Here is another AMAZING coincidence.  Their emails are all missing also. Just Ms. Lerner's and the six implicated and nobody else.  Surely even the most loyal backer of Mr. Obama would have to admit something is amiss here.  Would you agree?

Westend,  I heard that six other IRS individuals are implicated in this investigation.  Here is another AMAZING coincidence.  Their emails are all missing also. Just Ms. Lerner's and the six implicated and nobody else.  Surely even the most loyal backer of Mr. Obama would have to admit something is amiss here.  Would you agree?

gonna need a link or I call bs

Calling BS means you think I made it up?  If I didn't and can find a link for you, will you then think that it is really odd?

I'm not saying your a lying sack of sheet.   Trust , but verify.   I want to see where the only people suspected in the IRS scandal had their emails lost.  That would be suspicious.  It is also suspicious that you didn't provide a link to start with.