BH Softball Coach Opening (JV and V)

I agree.  I think it looks like a very competitive race for next year.  Don't know what pitching BH will have to follow Rupp.  Dayton could be the favorite to win district.  KP should gain more ground as well with all the girls they have coming back.

BH will always compete no matter what but I think it's there for the picking for Dayton next year. Dayton will ride the Bell train like BH rode the Rupp train. Unfortunately Bell had to play in the shadows of Rupp but was equally impressive on the mound, both tremendous athletes & will do very well at the next level. Dayton has 7 starters coming back & should make another deep run in the playoffs. KWP & New Caney will make some noise in district as well. Spring can't get here soon enough.

From what I understand our new head coach has been hired. the girls have been talking with him at the softball camp this week. From my understanding it is Aaron Fuller from Buda Hayes. I do know he was leaving for Rosenburg Terry because his girl friend works in Houston and he wanted to be closer. 

Anyway's BH will still be strong the next couple of years. Just because we lost 7 seniors out of the starting lineup doesn't mean we are going to be weak. We have 5 girls returning that play year around on the same select team. We have 2 great pitchers and a great catcher as well. The girls that you didn't see playing this year were either kept down on JV so they can get playing time or they were kept in the dugout hidden. We had a great senior class this past year and they deserved to play so they did.