District 12-3A D1 Predictions

keep on doubting! i dont know if it is to the extent that some have boasted on here but I can tell you that this team is going to be better than last years team..how much better i guess we will see.

just thinking ...if you didnt beat them last year...better bring your A game!

Yeah keep boasting on y'all's big 8-0 win last year lol

Yeah keep boasting on y'all's big 8-0 win last year lol

Im not boasting on any win...sounds like your still a little butt hurt over that win....

I made a general statment,  I think we are a better team right now than we was last year at this time..and if you didnt beat this team last year than you better bring your A game.

that was not an attack on kountze or single them out...you turned it into that! 

Im going to be honest from what ive seen so far...im  more worried about EC and Buna than your "big cats" at this point. 

Im not boasting on any win...sounds like your still a little butt hurt over that win....

I made a general statment, I think we are a better team right now than we was last year at this time..and if you didnt beat this team last year than you better bring your A game.

that was not an attack on kountze or single them out...you turned it into that!

Im going to be honest from what ive seen so far...im more worried about EC and Buna than your "big cats" at this point.

Lol might wanna be worried about kirbyville

keep on doubting! i dont know if it is to the extent that some have boasted on here but I can tell you that this team is going to be better than last years team..how much better i guess we will see.

just thinking ...if you didnt beat them last

year...better bring your A game!

Never thought we would not have to bring the A game, you guys are the ones boasting district dominance! RIGHT

I heard thru the grapevine that Kountze's numbers were down. Like...less than 50. I know you play with 11...but I would think a program that's "turning the corner" would have better participation.

Numbers are done but in the freshman class...soph up are ok...not looking fir a lot of help from freshman on varsity. All that being said, may not help the following years to have that gap

I'm going off of our performance last season with a young team which will be bigger, stronger, and faster, not to mention more experienced. With the absence of Newton and the coaching changes with some teams Kville has a great shot at district title.
As we all know, this is high school football, and anything can happen.

Never thought we would not have to bring the A game, you guys are the ones boasting district dominance! RIGHT

Im pretty sure you are taking what 1980 says and applying to every wildcat fan...is that really fair?   Ive never said anything about district dominance!!!  Ive only said I like our chances, team seems to be better than last year and its going to be a good race between the top 4.  

Im pretty sure you are taking what 1980 says and applying to every wildcat fan...is that really fair?   Ive never said anything about district dominance!!!  Ive only said I like our chances, team seems to be better than last year and its going to be a good race between the top 4.  

I wasnt bragging about district dominance even though its possible. when i saw Eagleswoodville made a post about Kirbyvile going 4-3 in district i knew somebody didnt have a clue of what kind of skill players we have down here. I'm not doubting Kountze abilities, but you guys just now trying to get better. Kirbyville is a football town and keep athletes year in year out. I honesly think Kountze gonna show up and give us all we want and then Kirbyville makes adjustments to win.

I wasnt bragging about district dominance even though its possible. when i saw Eagleswoodville made a post about Kirbyvile going 4-3 in district i knew somebody didnt have a clue of what kind of skill players we have down here. I'm not doubting Kountze abilities, but you guys just now trying to get better. Kirbyville is a football town and keep athletes year in year out. I honesly think Kountze gonna show up and give us all we want and then Kirbyville makes adjustments to win.

I defiantly respect that opinion

That is a good post...I can live with that approach

I heard thru the grapevine that Kountze's numbers were down. Like...less than 50. I know you play with 11...but I would think a program that's "turning the corner" would have better participation.

What is your problem with Kountze? I've never seen anything but negative post from you about Kountze..

What is your problem with Kountze? I've never seen anything but negative post from you about Kountze..

I don't have a problem with Kountze. I'm not for or against anybody in setx. I don't have a dog in the fight.

If you'll look back at previous posts about Kountze...everyone of them are referring to the playoff situation. I'm glad the kids got to experience it. I'm glad the community got excited about it. I'm just simply saying finishing 4th in district is about what they do every year. So essentially..the UIL had just as much do do with playoffs as the kids did.

So ok. They made playoffs. Great! I was just confused... Because if the community and school was as excited about that as the posters on this site then they should have closer to 100 kids playing. At a school the size of Kountze...not less than 50.

translation to oldschool2 message =  Kountze made the playoffs for the first time in 40 years but did not earn it.  It was handed to them by UIL rule change allowing 4 teams going to playoffs..

They could be onto something new this year!   For the last 40 years they tried to win with basketball players,   that didnt work!   then they tried to recruit God, with the whole sign and prayer thing,....that didnt work!   So when all else fails just have UIL change the rules so you get in,,, not without being the best in the district but just being better than the bottow few. 

I hear this year they are trying to get in by beating a few teams and playing real football!   They may be onto something,,,although they did just hire their basketball coach as the AD and head football coach?????