BISD to pay Plez Atkins, former Ozen coach

True. I'm glad that things are in place to stop these things. Now, It's a waiting game to watch and see what happens...

Tell you a story. When I was in College I worked for my dad's business. I was arrogant and thought my **** didn't stink when it came to the other 200+ employees that worked for my dad. One day I made a bad decision that cost the company 25k. Guess what happened? My dad fired me. Not for making a decision that affected him, but a bad decision that could've affected the other 200+ employees. That was a valuable lesson. I went on and finished college with a MBA. My employees are the most important asset that I have.

Tell you a story. When I was in College I worked for my dad's business. I was arrogant and thought my **** didn't stink when it came to the other 200+ employees that worked for my dad. One day I made a bad decision that cost the company 25k. Guess what happened? My dad fired me. Not for making a decision that affected him, but a bad decision that could've affected the other 200+ employees. That was a valuable lesson. I went on and finished college with a MBA. My employees are the most important asset that I have.

Cool story...

Your dad practiced what he preached. The saying goes "Apple doesn't fall far from the tree"

Great story