Anahuac open?

A Sup. bringing in his/her man is what created the mess they have on hand now. The new Sup. needs to listen to the school board's recommendations this time and choose the best of those candidates. They are elected to represent the community, so they should make decisions based on the constituents ideals.

Barnyard was a power hungry, egotistic, control freak. She stiffed this school district several times while she was in power. Glad she is gone and I think that her replacement will do a much better job. So far, he is right on the mark and I feel that this change is the first in a long line of very positive changes coming to AISD.

Best of luck to Coach Murr and his family. Hopefully he will land in a great spot for him and his family. Seems like he was doing a good job, just made some bad hires and the buck stops at his door. Thats the way life is when you are the head honcho.

A Sup. bringing in his/her man is what created the mess they have on hand now. The new Sup. needs to listen to the school board's recommendations this time and choose the best of those candidates. They are elected to represent the community, so they should make decisions based on the constituents ideals.

Barnyard was a power hungry, egotistic, control freak. She stiffed this school district several times while she was in power. Glad she is gone and I think that her replacement will do a much better job. So far, he is right on the mark and I feel that this change is the first in a long line of very positive changes coming to AISD.

Best of luck to Coach Murr and his family. Hopefully he will land in a great spot for him and his family. Seems like he was doing a good job, just made some bad hires and the buck stops at his door. Thats the way life is when you are the head honcho.

School boards are not supposed to have anything to do with the hiring of anyone but the superintendent

School boards are not supposed to have anything to do with the hiring of anyone but the superintendent

"recommendations"  - pretty sure that is what i said.

And when you are at the top, its always a good idea to listen to what people around you say.......

Guest ECBucFan

I think that her replacement will do a much better job. So far, he is right on the mark and I feel that this change is the first in a long line of very positive changes coming to AISD.

Sounds good. Who is the new Supt.?

I think that her replacement will do a much better job. So far, he is right on the mark and I feel that this change is the first in a long line of very positive changes coming to AISD.

Sounds good. Who is the new Supt.?

James Hopper

Guest ECBucFan

I know coach Murr from when he was at Crosby, real good man and coach. Whether at the field or seeing him in Walmart he always had time to talk.

I had the pleasure of meeting him once, too. I agree with that statement, he did take the time to talk. Genuinely nice guy, I wish him the best.