obama?

smitty

“A nation…cannot survive treason from within…the traitor
…wears the face of his victims…and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in
the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation—he works secretly…he
infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to
be feared…….” Cicero, 42 B.C.E.

I believe it all started when the dems wanted every breathing human to buy a home even though they knew they werent going to be able to afford it, ya know that social justice thing! Those wars didnt help either but hey I saw where we are dispatching soldiers right now.

The subprime mortgage issue is what caused the most recent economic downturn.  Actually, however, what matters most is what was done to deal with the last downturn.  The results are in.  They cant be changed or altered to blame Bush or the Tsunami or whatever you want to come up with it.  Very subpar recovery.  By the way, there has NEVER been a recession from which we didn't recover.  Doesn't matter how any of them began.  This is the weakest recovery, another fact that cant be changed.

The subprime mortgage issue is what caused the most recent economic downturn.  Actually, however, what matters most is what was done to deal with the last downturn.  The results are in.  They cant be changed or altered to blame Bush or the Tsunami or whatever you want to come up with it.  Very subpar recovery.  By the way, there has NEVER been a recession from which we didn't recover.  Doesn't matter how any of them began.  This is the weakest recovery, another fact that cant be changed.

Steve, what recovery?  Where is the economic growth?  True econimic growth is not what obama has planned for America.  Let's face it -- what does a community organizer know about economics? 

One of my post was about the Highest Sustained Tax Rates in the history of the US.  You cannot prosper in this climate.  Also putting as much people on welfare as possible is NOT an economic recovery.  But -- when when you have certain plans for America, you get more of the later and less of the former!! 

And what are those plans?  Well -- Get-Even-Withism!   Think about it:  Again -- obama's book, The Dreams Of My Father, what were his dreams?!?!    The answers are there!!  We are seeing them played out now, unfortunately

Haters will hate unless their guy (or woman) is in office, nature of the beast, works on both sides the same way, its been that way since before I was born and will probably be that way after I pass.

I wish that's all it was!   In other words, I wish it was that simple.  But, what's been said has been the sad truth!