2014 Nederland Bulldogs

Anyone have any news about the off season? We have alot of holes to fill, but this is a good group.
Looks like Sage will get a shot at QB, Peyton Devries has moved to LB along side Mayfield, and little Mayfield and Trevor Breaux are looking good in the secondary. I'm looking forward to seeing Austin Krautz carry a bigger offensive load this year, he has the instincts you can't teach, I think he will be a touchdown machine for the
Big Ned offense, and with Marcus Barton returning in the backfield they will be a 1-2 punch that will be hard to stop.

BIggest holes to fill will be on both lines with Washington, Malveaux, and Beau graduating on the defensive side and Brown and Brinkley gone on the offensive side...I look for the Dogs to be more explosive on offense while they adjust to not having serious beef on defense for the first time in a while...The Nederland defensive lines the last several years have been about as good as they get.

I expect a diferent type of Nederand team, but still a really good one...let's go for the quad, Dogs!

I  have to agree to some extent, you have alot of holes to fill. Coming from this Indian fan, i see Sage at QB, and at safety on defense working him like a plow mule. Ned has done nothing to take themselves out of the running for district , but i honestly dont think yall make a 4 peet unless it is in a tie! As i see it, it is a 3 car pile up between Ned Central and PNG in no certain order. It will be hard to replace what yall lost due to graduation. With that being said im not counting yall out till we beat you. It will be nice to end yalls district streak if someone doesnt beat yall first. :D

Wow, sounds like last year at this time when a lot of you said Ned lost too much to graduation.

All I know is 6 , 5, 9 12 gone and I can't think of the tailback number , but Bulldogs have great coaching and there FANS or one of the best in Texas. CENTRAL and PNG with beat you this year, say what you want class of 2014 bulldogs will be miss.

TRUE but if you check the records Central is 8-5 vs Nederland but the bulldogs are the champs , and they show the class of champs! now we've saying it's time

This is the present and over the last what?, 3 years, nobody has beat them in 20-4A. Now will they be the most talented team next year? Probably not but until someone finally breaks through and beats them, the Bulldogs are the kings.