Pre-Season All-SETX Team??

Hey old man that sits around and talks bad on high school kids; don't you have a life to get back to, or is talking crap on high schoolers your life?

Wrong, you are making juvenile mistake #1. You have resorted to the "talking bad about high schoolers" line because you cant back up your statements with reality. Cry me a river.

If I'm a college coach he's definitely on my radar. They will get him to 185-190 easily once he gets to college. He's hands down the best pure athlete in southeast Texas.

I wouldn't say hands down. There are a lot of D1 level athletes in SETX. But very impressive nonetheless. Heck of a player. Tracy Franklin just needs to put a call in to Charlie and get it all sewed up now ;)

I wouldn't say hands down. There are a lot of D1 level athletes in SETX. But very impressive nonetheless. Heck of a player. Tracy Franklin just needs to put a call in to Charlie and get it all sewed up now ;)

I'm pretty sure he is attending the longhorn football camp also Baylor's as well

Wrong, you are making juvenile mistake #1. You have resorted to the "talking bad about high schoolers" line because you cant back up your statements with reality. Cry me a river.

I'm going to assume your over 21 that would make you an adult, and since this group of people says "HD has four hoursemen lol" I'm going to assume as well that your all little kids at heart, because being in high school myself with colleges looking at me for academics so I'm not a grown adult sitting at home playing on a computer discussing high school football players like a creep I'll get to go to college and have a nice job and all that jazz, your probably some of the most pathetic excuses for 'grown' men. Some of your comments are simply uncalled for. While I do realize not everyone on this site is bieng spiteful I also see a good portion of the people like our good friend I'm replying to are simy childish in their views. Have fun kiddos.

I'm going to assume your over 21 that would make you an adult, and since this group of people says "HD has four hoursemen lol" I'm going to assume as well that your all little kids at heart, because being in high school myself with colleges looking at me for academics so I'm not a grown adult sitting at home playing on a computer discussing high school football players like a creep I'll get to go to college and have a nice job and all that jazz, your probably some of the most pathetic excuses for 'grown' men. Some of your comments are simply uncalled for. While I do realize not everyone on this site is bieng spiteful I also see a good portion of the people like our good friend I'm replying to are simy childish in their views. Have fun kiddos.

So because we get on this site you assume we didn't go to college or we don't have a good job?

You got me figured out. Go get and B.S. and MEd and you will catch up with me. If you do, I might hire you some day. While your at it, cry me a river.

Lol several points to make on this.

One: Colleges "look at" anyone with an average-to-good GPA. It's academic recruiting. It's used to boost a school's academic standing. With that said, congratulations. You are one of millions of highschool students across America that receive letters from colleges every year. Lol

Two: I know for a fact that there are some very well-educated people on this site (that probably got "looked at by colleges for academics" as well). That includes myself. Don't get your feelings hurt and start taking shots at people because you're a little offended about something that was said. That, sir, is childish.

Three: NO collegiate ELA professor will pass a paper that uses over-extended sentences and has as many grammatical errors as your previous comment.

Lol several points to make on this.

One: Colleges "look at" anyone with an average-to-good GPA. It's academic recruiting. It's used to boost a school's academic standing. With that said, congratulations. You are one of millions of highschool students across America that receive letters from colleges every year. Lol

Two: I know for a fact that there are some very well-educated people on this site (that probably got "looked at by colleges for academics" as well). That includes myself. Don't get your feelings hurt and start taking shots at people because you're a little offended about something that was said. That, sir, is childish.

Three: NO collegiate ELA professor will pass a paper that uses over-extended sentences and has as many grammatical errors as your previous comment.

and boom goes the dynomite! That must have scared him back to study hall lol