Ozen head coach applicant list released

First of I don't have an agenda like you may or may not have dude. Second you try to plex like you put fear in someone heart. That shows the class you have. Like I said in another post, I'm not the one to go back and forth. I asked a simple question and you try to play me like that. Me John Eldridge Jr. you need to check you grammar and spelling before you check mine ok. So you take it like or how you want it. You don't know me but I know you and I thought you were better than making people on the board think you are. Now I'm do addressing your juvenile behavior. Go help your boys make varsity at ozen ok.

Like I said before, there is no need to hide behind a computer screen and scream what you heard when making assumptions and accusations. You stated what you heard so that goes along way I guess in your book? I felt since you were so bold to speak what you thought you knew that you were bold enough to say who you are. I did because apparently you don't really know much about me and since you stated that you heard my sons were talented and you heard this & that, I put it all on the table. Also, you say that you are from somewhere else, and apparently you have female ears & tongue since you're living life on hear say. I don't do the fear thing, I do the real thing therefor I know you really don't know who & what you're dealing with. You made a negative statement toward me regarding my community and I responded. You tried to attack my character and I responded. I think if I have something to say to someone then I simply say it without hiding behind a computer screen, that's it and that's all. It's freedom of speach, there is lies & truths, gossip as well as two sides to every story in most cases. Good gossip to some is better than the truth any day Charlie Brown! Lol

First of I don't have an agenda like you may or may not have dude. Second you try to plex like you put fear in someone heart. That shows the class you have. Like I said in another post, I'm not the one to go back and forth. I asked a simple question and you try to play me like that. Me John Eldridge Jr. you need to check you grammar and spelling before you check mine ok. So you take it like or how you want it. You don't know me but I know you and I thought you were better than making people on the board think you are. Now I'm do addressing your juvenile behavior. Go help your boys make varsity at ozen ok.

P.S. "Haters Gon' Hate, Ballers Gon' Ball!" Sleep well Mr. Anonymous!

Programs that are truly successful in a spread offense have QB's who go to QB Camps, take QB lessons and lift weights and train for this position. Ozen does not have QB's who are investing in their future by doing so! Successful coaches run offenses and defenses that fit their personnel and not just run things they usually run. It's not like college where you can recruit kids that will fit what you are trying to do but they have to fit what the kids are capable of doing.

and you think Ozen's personnel fits a pro style offense, c'mon man be serious. they have more WRs than Lineman at Ozen and your best player on offense is a slasher built for a zone read type offense not a pound it into the ground type of offense.

The community doesn't want a spread offense but a multiple offensive set! This is one of the gripes they have is that the offense with the previous two coaches were too one dimensional! Pro-sets, I formation, split backs, single backs, tight ends, power I, double wing-T, spread, would utilize the talent at Ozen and make it difficult to line up against and defend. Spread is to easy to line up against and you have to have a quarterback who can read defenses and make all the throws! They don't have a quarterback in place that is dedicated to learning all of this at the moment!

Yes, some people or just messy or can't read! I said (multiple) offense, where there is some deception and formations that make it difficult for defenses to line up against and also have more to prepare for to defend Ozen! I sometimes see dogs chase and bark cars because they have nothing else better to do, all the while knowing they can't do anything with it once they catch it! SMH

Yes, some people or just messy or can't read! I said (multiple) offense, where there is some deception and formations that make it difficult for defenses to line up against and also have more to prepare for to defend Ozen! I sometimes see dogs chase and bark cars because they have nothing else better to do, all the while knowing they can't do anything with it once they catch it! SMH

DAAAAAAMNNNN!!!!

DAAAAAAMNNNN!!!!

Bigcam this stuff is Hilarious! I am not always right, no one is but after coaching several of these kids through the years, I should know something about what Ozen talent level is an capabilities. People want kids to already be able to do certain things sometimes instead of teaching. Good coaching brings the best out of people and you do it all the time so I know you can relate! Some of these guys are amature spectators and amature critiques at best!

This goes to show the type of character and class you had. You still think trying to flex put fear in my heart. You say I got female ears and tongue and all, lol! You can't bait me with that childish juvenile bahavior. But what you don't understand that I know more than you think brother. Yes I do what you think and who you think you are. Don't get it twisted ok. You think you are an upstanding person in your community, ha! On a good note I am a fan of your step sons I wish them luck. Grow up Computer Gangsta!

This goes to show the type of character and class you had. You still think trying to flex put fear in my heart. You say I got female ears and tongue and all, lol! You can't bait me with that childish juvenile bahavior. But what you don't understand that I know more than you think brother. Yes I do what you think and who you think you are. Don't get it twisted ok. You think you are an upstanding person in your community, ha! On a good note I am a fan of your step sons I wish them luck. Grow up Computer Gangsta!

Once again, and your name is, or is that a problem to ask since you're claiming I am a "Gangsta." I'm just not afraid to menton my name or address any situation. I don't play games, especially Hide & Go Seek! If you're afraid to say, then, enough said because I don't speek Greek Homie! Put up or shut up is the word!

This still shows the level of maturity you have. I'm going to not entertain you wanting to fight. I'm above that you should be also. Be a better role model for your kids and grow up man. You can't bait me Eldridge. You can sit and talk about the Ozen QB but you can't take it when the other way around. Cut all the pre-hype homie!!!!

Both of you guys have something to debate about on a Football topic. I don't know where this other stuff is going, but I know both of you guys are Proud and can stand on your own. We All respect that & for the sake of argument, let's leave it at that.

pob357, what other schemes do you think would enhance Ozen's chances for a good Season; whether it be offensively or defensively???

Coach J, same question......   

I depends on an evaluation of personnel . I think multiple is fine but in certain situations. Do I believe the spread is the answer , no. Ozen is RB heavy and WR light. The new coach has to install a good blocking scheme for starters. Them play with what works. On defense the 50 defense is a good starting point my opinion

I'll say this, someone other than myself started the personal stuff with false accusations and tried to slander me! Now they are afraid to state who they are because they are more comfortable in remaining anonymous. They say they heard my sons were talented and then stated they are fans of there's acting as if they heard something then insenuating they know something. Now I'm the one who's out of line, give me a break. I say man up or shut up is all I'm saying!

I depends on an evaluation of personnel . I think multiple is fine but in certain situations. Do I believe the spread is the answer , no. Ozen is RB heavy and WR light. The new coach has to install a good blocking scheme for starters. Them play with what works. On defense the 50 defense is a good starting point my opinion

We have 2 good backs for next yr and will be ok @ WR.   Our line was young last year, but we should have some experience for next Season.  I will admit the new Coach has a tall task, but the Talent is there.

It's hard to replace those Hard Hitters we had a couple of yrs ago though  LOL

JMO. Why run the spread offensive when you don't throw the ball 20 yards or more down the field. And you only run jet sweeps and zone reads. Your offensive is so predictable, that's how you go 12 qts. or 3 games without scoring a touchdown. I say run a multiple offensive according to the talent that you have. go panthers !!

Just my opinion, but the first thing a new coach needs to instill at Ozen will not be Offense, Defense, or Special Teams; Discipline and Trust!!  I have seen several Ozen games the last 5 or 6 years and there have for the most part been two certainties: they are rarely(if ever) out athleted and mistakes on the field in my mind related to discipline.  Understand the discipline that I am referring to is related to penalties and blown assignments not behavior.