Ozen head coach applicant list released

So why was he not considered?

I wasn't part of the process but I did hear that he may need to put himself more over to the interviewers next. what I mean he has to wow them in the interview. you say he has the pedigree and ect. he needs to project that next time. make them know how bad he wants it and be sure of his answers. its gonna be a tough interview since the mishap with Plez.

So you think WB QB's used to go to camps when stump was there? Running a spread offense really isn't that complicated just look around texas more schools that have athletes run a spread offense. People in the pear orchard has been screaming for this multiple offense for ever but those days are over my friend. Even when I was playing the players on offense didn't buy into Rison's offense because they wanted to run the spread. Heck even Nederland was running the spread when I was in school.

bot of yall have good points but I feel that WB had excellent QB and WR coaching also. Ozen lacks at WR coach. I do think Oze has that WR coach there, right. I may be wrong.

The community doesn't want a spread offense but a multiple offensive set! This is one of the gripes they have is that the offense with the previous two coaches were too one dimensional! Pro-sets, I formation, split backs, single backs, tight ends, power I, double wing-T, spread, would utilize the talent at Ozen and make it difficult to line up against and defend. Spread is to easy to line up against and you have to have a quarterback who can read defenses and make all the throws! They don't have a quarterback in place that is dedicated to learning all of this at the moment!

the community or you

So you think WB QB's used to go to camps when stump was there? Running a spread offense really isn't that complicated just look around texas more schools that have athletes run a spread offense. People in the pear orchard has been screaming for this multiple offense for ever but those days are over my friend. Even when I was playing the players on offense didn't buy into Rison's offense because they wanted to run the spread. Heck even Nederland was running the spread when I was in school.

I played with your Dad and he as well as I believe that just running the spread is not the best for Ozen! State Championship teams have QB's who normally enhance their skills through trainning and camps!

I am part of this community and believe it or not that does mean something! Also, I said commnity, not all but many who have history hear! Now, Spread That! Lol

well since you took it like that JRidge, please do tell me. you say that means something. to only you or your wanna be ego because you think you make a difference. im not making anything up this is from SOME in your community that has history too that told me. PAY THOSE PARENTS THIER MONEY BACK TOO. SPEAD THAT!!! LOL. people talk in SETX. im not from here and I know

well since you took it like that JRidge, please do tell me. you say that means something. to only you or your wanna be ego because you think you make a difference. im not making anything up this is from SOME in your community that has history too that told me. PAY THOSE PARENTS THIER MONEY BACK TOO. SPEAD THAT!!! LOL. people talk in SETX. im not from here and I know

It's typical of people to grow big-ones when they can hide behind a computer screen and run off at the mouth about nothing. If you really knew me and know anything about this community it's not ego, its reality that I do what I can to help uplift this community and whatever secret vendetta or hidden agenda you may have, its not working. When people don't know or understand something it's much easier to speculate, so now, my life is an open book and I hide nothing from God so man isn't a problem, so what's really up because your conversation is really foreign to me? People spread lies and untruths everyday and they even talked bad and stoned Jesus Christ and all he meant was good and I know I'm not and never will be on his level so I shouldn't expect anything if they can treat him that way! Say what you got to say and my name is John Eldridge,Jr., and your name is since you have so much to say, I mean nothing much to say?  

First of I don't have an agenda like you may or may not have dude. Second you try to plex like you put fear in someone heart. That shows the class you have. Like I said in another post, I'm not the one to go back and forth. I asked a simple question and you try to play me like that. Me John Eldridge Jr. you need to check you grammar and spelling before you check mine ok. So you take it like or how you want it. You don't know me but I know you and I thought you were better than making people on the board think you are. Now I'm do addressing your juvenile behavior. Go help your boys make varsity at ozen ok.