Top 5 Teams / Top 9 position players

Where does the Romero kid from PAM play? Best pure hitter I've seen

Every ball he hits is on the nose, and half seem to leave the park, and only a sophomore

Great talent, heard he goes to the Dominican during the summer to play ball

Kid can flat out hit. Definitely deserves to be mentioned in this conversation

This is a Setxsports members poll. Copy and paste your Top 5 clubs heading into district play plus the best in your opinion at 9 positions. If you can name only 3 teams and 3 positions that's ok.

Top 5 Teams

Top 9 position players.

1.P
2. Catcher
3. 1B
4. 2B
5. SS
6. 3B
7.OF
8.OF
9.OF

Where is the love for the 1A teams? WS is fourth in state and Colmesneil as well as Evadale have very salty teams. Just sayin......

As of last week WS had been bumped to 10th in state behind Evadale at #9 because of two early losses to Evadale. However in the first loss WS was missing 4 starters due to basketball playoffs and in the second game those 4 starters were there but had only seen a baseball for two days at that point. They really are fairly evenly matched teams but I do see WS edging them if they were to meet later in the playoffs.

Colmesneil was at either #12 or #13 in the polls.

As of last week WS had been bumped to 10th in state behind Evadale at #9 because of two early losses to Evadale. However in the first loss WS was missing 4 starters due to basketball playoffs and in the second game those 4 starters were there but had only seen a baseball for two days at that point. They really are fairly evenly matched teams but I do see WS edging them if they were to meet later in the playoffs.

Colmesneil was at either #12 or #13 in the polls.

Oh ok. Where did you find the rankings at I have looked everywhere and had no luck....