Hull-Daisetta 2014 Schedule

HD = Great school, great football in the past.  HD is headed in the right direction but it's gonna take a little more time.  HD will struggle this year!

Next year, the 2015 season we will struggle.. This season HD has one of the top QBs in SE Texas in Cade Huckaby. Also a stud RB Sedric DeBlanc, kid is a beast! Martin Doucet is a good fast RB that can also take it to the house. Watch DeBlanc's 3A Liberty highlights from last year! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=514317745342467&set=vb.100002927383580&type=3&theater

Have you not seen that HD's two starting RB's are former 3A Liberty RB's? HD will be reloading. Martin Doucet and a true beast RB Sedric DeBlanc. Both boys are cousins, their family is from HD. Sedric DeBlanc Sr. was a beast at HD back in early 90's. Both kids are speedster track kids. DeBlanc has great vision and agility. Check his Liberty high lights out! https://www.facebook.com/floyd.mayweather.372/media_set?set=vb.100002927383580&type=2#!/photo.php?v=514317745342467&set=vb.100002927383580&type=3&theater

He will kill it in 1A!

i guess you have already forgotten, your bobcats are no longer a 1A (unless they plan on playing six man ball).  They are 2A now!

HD will not have a school district by the year 2020, says the little "crystal ball".

Raywood and parts of Daisetta - to Liberty

Hull and parts of Daisetta - to Hardin

Take it to the bank.

What arrogance to say something like this. SMH. I been hearing that since I was in school 20 years ago lol. Last I looked HD is still graduating classes of 35 kids or so. Furthermore, Exxon and the Canadian rail car company are still donating... Hardin and WH have been dreaming of HD closing for years. lol

Doesnt matter what the regular season record is: will H-D win a playoff game??..................

Ole Nutty Buddy, HD has won plenty of playoff games. Just most of them were back when you were in school lol. Why do you worry so much about HD in the playoffs? Heck, most teams would love to just make the playoffs. HD has fought toe to toe with some of the top ranked teams in the State in the 1st and 2nd rounds. Teams like Alto and Groveton that went on to march deep in playoffs. I guess HD could have had a cupcake seed position in the playoffs for all those years, probably could have got a few cheap wins against some cupcake teams. Nutty Buddy, go bark up the tree of some teams that have no tradition like that of HD NATION.

Ole Nutty Buddy, HD has won plenty of playoff games. Just most of them were back when you were in school lol. Why do you worry so much about HD in the playoffs? Heck, most teams would love to just make the playoffs. HD has fought toe to toe with some of the top ranked teams in the State in the 1st and 2nd rounds. Teams like Alto and Groveton that went on to march deep in playoffs. I guess HD could have had a cupcake seed position in the playoffs for all those years, probably could have got a few cheap wins against some cupcake teams. Nutty Buddy, go bark up the tree of some teams that have no tradition like that of HD NATION.

You are correct, it would have helped if they could play the same weak teams that they typically play in district and pre-district in the playoffs. The point that we always comeback to is that HD is in the weakest 1A area in the state. Thus, they get beat in round 1. They are the best 1A team in deep SE TX over the long haul. They are highly mediocre compared to the rest of the state. 

You are correct, it would have helped if they could play the same weak teams that they typically play in district and pre-district in the playoffs. The point that we always comeback to is that HD is in the weakest 1A area in the state. Thus, they get beat in round 1. They are the best 1A team in deep SE TX over the long haul. They are highly mediocre compared to the rest of the state.

What a meaningless statement. What a reach! lol. SMH! Tard!

Thats the truth

Thats the truth

lol. HD would gladly put our football program up against San Augustine any day. HD has a very strong tradition, of being one of the winningest small school programs in the State. San Augustine through most of it's history has been a horrible program, until of late. I remember some years where SA would barely win a game. HD NATION!

lol. HD would gladly put our football program up against San Augustine any day. HD has a very strong tradition, of being one of the winningest small school programs in the State. San Augustine through most of it's history has been a horrible program, until of late. I remember some years where SA would barely win a game. HD NATION!

But, since most of the folks on this site have been alive HD has been mediocre. We have thoroughly established that HD will always get "wins" due to pathetic competition. Example: next year HD will likely win five games thus piling up wins. HD has played in the absolute worst district in the state for many years. SA does not get to fill up on Sabine Pass, West Hardin, Burkeville, other misc. horrible programs.  

I will agree that HD has a thick football tradition. Especially pre-Y2K.

But mediocre is exactly what sums up the last 15 years.

If I'm wrong 55..just tell me the last time and year that HD beat a good team. Not a "bigger" school...a good team. A team that either had a winning record or a team that won at least a playoff game.

WOn state in 03 numerous playoff appearances....went more than one round. Won two district titles in districts that were full of competition. What has HD done besides become a warm up game for a team in the playoffs. And that HD nation is just plain retarded. Guess yall started that up in your special ed programs in high school....

But, since most of the folks on this site have been alive HD has been mediocre. We have thoroughly established that HD will always get "wins" due to pathetic competition. Example: next year HD will likely win five games thus piling up wins. HD has played in the absolute worst district in the state for many years. SA does not get to fill up on Sabine Pass, West Hardin, Burkeville, other misc. horrible programs.

Only team you mentioned that we have played recently in a real game, was WH. The other teams mentioned were scrimmages and not every year. lol. HD has traditionally played bigger schools in non-district, like Anahauc, Warren, Buna, Splendora, East Chambers, Orangefield and Hardin. HD is one of the winningest small schools in SE Texas, no changing that. Even if our District was one of the weak ones for a few years.

HD 2014 schedule:

Aug.15 Beaumont Legacy at Daisetta
Aug.21 Shelbyville at SV
Aug.29 Hemphill at HH 7pm
Sept.5 Burkeville at Daisetta 7pm
Sept.12 BYE
Sept.19 Sabine Pass at Daisetta 7pm
Sept.26 Colmesneil at Colmesneil 7pm
Oct.3 West Sabine at Daisetta 7pm
Oct.10 Groveton at Groveton 7pm
Oct.17 West Hardin at Daisetta 7pm
Oct.24 Anderson-Shiro at AS 7pm
Oct.31 Centerville at CV 7pm
Nov.6 Lovelady at Daisetta 7pm

I see HD going 2-8 with wins at Burkville and the Pass

HD 2014 schedule:

Aug.15 Beaumont Legacy at Daisetta
Aug.21 Shelbyville at SV
Aug.29 Hemphill at HH 7pm
Sept.5 Burkeville at Daisetta 7pm
Sept.12 BYE
Sept.19 Sabine Pass at Daisetta 7pm
Sept.26 Colmesneil at Colmesneil 7pm
Oct.3 West Sabine at Daisetta 7pm
Oct.10 Groveton at Groveton 7pm
Oct.17 West Hardin at Daisetta 7pm
Oct.24 Anderson-Shiro at AS 7pm
Oct.31 Centerville at CV 7pm
Nov.6 Lovelady at Daisetta 7pm

I see HD going 2-8 with wins at Burkville and the Pass

Ole Swamy!!! lmao!

So thats the HD standard? LMAO! Now it all makes sense......

What tradition? Yall aint got a tradition, this is a new generation, ask them kids if they know about what HD did in the old days before color television, you wont get an answer. Tradition......LOL! Maybe yall can start a tradition by winning a first round playoff game soon, I mean heck if the Ant Mound can do it im pretty sure yall can, I would think. ;)

So thats the HD standard? LMAO! Now it all makes sense......

What tradition? Yall aint got a tradition, this is a new generation, ask them kids if they know about what HD did in the old days before color television, you wont get an answer. Tradition......LOL! Maybe yall can start a tradition by winning a first round playoff game soon, I mean heck if the Ant Mound can do it im pretty sure yall can, I would think. ;)

You just validated yourself to all as a true clown. No football IQ at all! lmao! HD has one of the best football traditions in SE Texas football. Tradition is strong and alive in HD Nation! I apologize for them Fighting HD Bobcats thumping you in the past. YOU MAD BRO! LMAO! Clown! :D Monsters of the Big Thicket! Bobcatmania!! HD Pride and Tradition! Bloodline is still strong! HD has won it all many times. HD is the 7th winningest small school program in Texas, winning 63% of it's games. Nutty Buddy I hope your school has pride and tradition like mine. ;) HD at one time held the "National" record for consecutive wins at 43 straight! Yep no tradition Nutty Buddy! :rolleyes:

http://www.hdisd.net/users/0001/docs/What%20is%20Bobcatmania%20anyway.pdf

http://www.hdisd.net/users/0001/docs/1930s%20Record.pdf

http://www.hdisd.net/users/0001/docs/1945%20Football%20Game.pdf