Kountze Tournament Schedule

Javelina

I'm about to get kicked off setx I'm sure but it don't care! WTB YOUR THE JOKE! Used to be can't coach anymore...right? You go on here and facelessly like a coward attack to good men and slink back off to the cowardly shadows! 2nd option, your not a coach accept little league and you daddy balled it all the way and your pissed because your son can not hack it? Either way your opinion does not mean squat. Go play in the traffic somewhere and take your mealy mouth trash talk down the road. Oh and while your their; Grow the hell up! I'm done with you!

Yes Big Sandy beat Shepherd 6-3. Shepherd went 0-3 in the tourney. Stephen only pitched against Kountze on the first day. Tyler was sick and did not pitch. If you are looking to see those two boys throw a bunch of innings in some tournaments early in the season you will be disappointed. They are going to get there work in and get out of the game. Shepherd has to find some other pitchers besides those two. I wasn't there but from the sound of it they better find some bats also.

Yes Big Sandy beat Shepherd 6-3. Shepherd went 0-3 in the tourney. Stephen only pitched against Kountze on the first day. Tyler was sick and did not pitch. If you are looking to see those two boys throw a bunch of innings in some tournaments early in the season you will be disappointed. They are going to get there work in and get out of the game. Shepherd has to find some other pitchers besides those two. I wasn't there but from the sound of it they better find some bats also.

I watched Josh Beckett pitch in HS. His dad had him on a strict pitch count of 70 pitches and the coach took him out in the middle of an AB in a close game. Someone asked his dad why they were taking him out. He responded "the kid has a million dollar arm and I'm not going to let that coach screw it up." I guess I can't blame them.

I watched Josh Beckett pitch in HS. His dad had him on a strict pitch count of 70 pitches and the coach took him out in the middle of an AB in a close game. Someone asked his dad why they were taking him out. He responded "the kid has a million dollar arm and I'm not going to let that coach screw it up." I guess I can't blame them.

Well his dad was a smart man, I guess that is what I was trying to say without trying to say it.

Wasn't expecting to see Tyler or Stephen pitch a whole bunch being so early in the season...was more just hoping to be able to get a chance to see Tyler hump one up there in person