Kountze Tournament Schedule

Javelina

woodville struggled at the plate as well stranded men on base every inning. bases loaded and people on 3rd multiple times. We have let to many opportunities go to waste. pitching and defense looked good. nice velocity from Hickman and good pitching from Scoggins and amburn as well...This team will only get better.

EC has a handful of kids in basketball including their ace and a few other starters. Their Ace was Co-Pitcher of the year last year so hes ok. Also Coach Gaus is the best coach in the district and one of the best in area. I see them getting it together. I just wonder if Chip Ambres and Sam Moore are coaching Kountze in this tourney since they picked the team.

Wtb you mad bro? Actually brandon johnson is not in basketball he is the number 1. If you knew the situation in kountze with the parents you would understand why coach franklin had people pick his team but coach gaus is a good coach see you at the ec kountze district matchup in kountze first round of district

EC has a handful of kids in basketball including their ace and a few other starters. Their Ace was Co-Pitcher of the year last year so hes ok. Also Coach Gaus is the best coach in the district and one of the best in area. I see them getting it together. I just wonder if Chip Ambres and Sam Moore are coaching Kountze in this tourney since they picked the team.

I believe Sam and Chip are coaching for the season now. Coach Franklin and Wright are just lucky they get to sit in the dugout and fill up the water cooler and dry off the balls

Coach franklin didnt want people saying he put a kid up on varsity just because so he had a tryout where chip sam moore and skip bucholz rated the players and picked his team for him so nobody would question it and now coach franklin and coach wright coach the team. If you dont think franklin can coach your a joke.