2014 Crosby

UTfanatic

Just face it Crosby rules. Until they get beat. Then the other team was better or they lost their star player. One of those excuses is the one they used this year. Who remembers which one it was.

they lost cause their QB went down.......or so they say........I say they lost to a better team. ;)

Actually, they were in the game because Elgin's QB didn't play in the second half. That gave them a chance, but when Aston got hurt, that pretty much sealed the deal. Playoffs are about match ups and I felt like I was watching Crosby vs Vidor from 2011.

I dont think Crosby has ran a 3-3-5 D on a running team since then LOL.............Thats how yall lost that one.

I dont think Crosby has ran a 3-3-5 D on a running team since then LOL.............Thats how yall lost that one.

We played a bunch of running teams since then(KP, Ned, BH, Humble), they just weren't as good as Elgin and that '11 Vidor team. Usually there's too many points on the board for teams to keep trying to run. Elginand Vidor were better teams those nights, the 50+ we hang on other running teams makes your point moot though.

We played a bunch of running teams since then(KP, Ned, BH, Humble), they just weren't as good as Elgin and that '11 Vidor team. Usually there's too many points on the board for teams to keep trying to run. Elginand Vidor were better teams those nights, the 50+ we hang on other running teams makes your point moot though.

of course you would disagree. Ha! Statman.

Congrats to Crosby guard Micheal Ramirez, this makes 11 wins on the season for us. LOL

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Crosby-student-scores-date-with-Texans-cheerleader-for-prom-247974451.html

I saw that on the news but how does that give yall 11 wins on the season. I could understand if it was a dallas cowboys cheerleader but not a Houston Texans cheerleader. ;)

Congrats to the 4 Crosby football players that qualified for the state powerlifting tournament. Special congrats to regional champs Vernon Allen(jr-wr) with a squat of 600 lbs only weighing 177, and Josh Opiela(jr-guard) with a squat of 725 lbs weighing 268. Hopefully these are the next in a long line of Crosby state powerlifting champions. Can't wait to see what they do on the field next year.

http://m.yourhoustonnews.com/lake_houston/sports/powerlifting-crosby-sends-four-to-state-from-regionals/article_195939d0-a31e-11e3-b3bc-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm

• 3 weeks later...
Looks like Crosby will be in good shape for a while to come. Below is the list of 2016 recruits at Crosby already getting some love. Keenan Murphy, who's basically a copy of Sedrick Flowers, will be one of the best guards in state IMO(plays left tackle now), Hudson will be nasty in the redzone the next couple of years. Joseph Pickney will also be an FBS recruit if he tests well. 5 potential D1 kids that will just be juniors next year and a freshman class even more loaded than that. Throw in an incoming freshman class that's 15-1(loss to NS) over the last two years and the Cougs should be pretty scary for the next half decade if Riordan stays around.

http://sports.yahoo.com/lsu/football/recruiting/recruit-search-results?year=2016&sport_id=1&sport=football&keywords=crosby+high+school