Toups Graphics Update

This week I was given the green light to produce Friday Night Lights George Ranch Longhorns.  I even have a few fans at my new school who knew of my toupsgraphics website.  I will keep the SETX fans up to date on football along the banks of the Brazos.  Today I was introduced to the starting QB.  Seemed to be a great kid.  The booster club has contacted me and wants me to be at there next meeting.  Good luck to all your teams this season.  I am in a very good place here in Fort Bend County.  LIFE IS GOOD!

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1426337" timestamp="1377227287"]
This week I was given the green light to produce Friday Night Lights George Ranch Longhorns.  I even have a few fans at my new school who knew of my toupsgraphics website.  I will keep the SETX fans up to date on football along the banks of the Brazos.  Today I was introduced to the starting QB.  Seemed to be a great kid.  The booster club has contacted me and wants me to be at there next meeting.  Good luck to all your teams this season.  I am in a very good place here in Fort Bend County.  LIFE IS GOOD!
[/quote] that's awesome Mr. Toups...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin