Houston Power roster completed

I want to thank all of the girls that turned out for our tryouts.  We had an outstanding turnout and every girl worked hard, and displayed a great attitude throughout the day.  We wish all of you the best this Fall, no matter what team you choose to play with.  We really appreciated all of you giving Houston Power the opportunity to work-out with you.

I’d also like to recognize the 2013/2014 Houston Power 16U BMT team.  These girls will be expected to compete this fall in showcase tournaments up in the 18U age group, and next summer they will compete to qualify and win 16U Nationals.

·        Amanda Longlet (2017) – Nederland High School

·        Asha Howard (2017) – Vidor High School

·        Ashlynn Kelly (2016) – Lumberton High School

·        Bailee Swisher (2017) – Lumberton High School

·        Brooklyn Burnett (2016) – Diboll High School

·        Callie Saurage (2016) – Hamphire-Fannett High School

·        Evelyn Baker (2017) – Vidor High School

·        Kaliegh Desormeaux (2016) – Vidor High School

·        Kayla Manuel (2016) – Little Cypress Mauriceville High School

·        Miley Overstreet (2017) – Kountze High School

·        Padyn Williams (2017) – Westlake, LA High School

·        Raven Britt (2017) – Vidor High School

·        Taylor Cowart (2016) – Hardin Jefferson High School

Congratulations Ladies!  I'm looking forward to the opportunity to work with you.

Sonny Overstreet

I agree with everything Sonny said.  Our area should be very proud of the ball players that are being generated by all the area organizations and coaches.  We are fortunate to have a lot of good coaches in the area helping these kids at all age levels, and a lot of kids working hard to achieve their goals.

For the 16U Power Girls, the day we spent today in Houston was awesome at "Power Day."  All teams in the organization got a very clear message on what we need to do.  As you heard today, every Power team is part of a very supportive organization that is here to make you the best you can be (both as a person and a player), and is committed to making your dreams come true.  We are looking forward to the road ahead...

Power Up!!!

Darren.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin