What are the odds (Livingston Edition)

Can the young Livingston team win 6 games and maybe a playoff spot?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Can the young Livingston team win 6 games and maybe a playoff spot?

• 0%-20%
    • 20%-40%
    • 40%-60%
    • 60%-80%
    • 80%-100%

Can a young and somewhat inexperienced Lions team win 6 games and maybe slip into the state playoffs? Below I have posted their schedule courtesy of SETXSPORTS to help you make your choice. Looks like only two preseason games not sure about Woodlands Park but I know Silsbee will be a tough game.

Aug. 30      Woodlands College Park       
Sept. 6      at Dayton     
Sept. 13      OPEN       
Sept. 20      Silsbee     
Sept. 27      at Little Cypress-Mauriceville*     
Oct. 4      Nederland*     
Oct. 12      at Beaumont Ozen*     
Oct. 18      Lumberton*     
Oct. 26      at Beaumont Central*     
Nov. 1      Vidor*     
Nov. 8      at Port Neches-Groves*     

Got to watch last night at Lions Stadium a preview of what are team is going to look like and it appears that we have all the tools to make it to the playoffs.  I am ready for the scrimmage on the 23rd against Westbury Houston  :D  GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="beardown96" post="1424857" timestamp="1376687193"]
Got to watch last night at Lions Stadium a preview of what are team is going to look like and it appears that we have all the tools to make it to the playoffs.  I am ready for the scrimmage on the 23rd against Westbury Houston  :D  GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]You must have been the one who voted 80%-100%, because I watched them also and I will hold my opinion until after pre district. By then they will have an identity and one will be more able to say what they can and won't do. [b]This is a very young inexperience team that has talent that has not been tested. ( that's my opinion right now)  [/b]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86