WOS Landing HUGE Transfer

[quote name="jkbtjc53" post="1418157" timestamp="1373591524"]
I work hand and hand with these websites you visit cougar14. They don't call the coaches and ask who all they offered on MOST occasions,  95% of the time they either speak to the kid, the recruits parent or his HS coach.

Its comical you came on here to trying to act like your and expert and then call other people dummys and such.  If a kid doesn't tweet about and offer, text or call a website reporter about and offer then the offer won't be listed,  my brother signed FBS last year he had 18 scholarship offers from D-1 schools (not including the Lamars and mcneese of the world) and I think maybe 10-12 were listed on websites because after he commited he didn't care anymore about keeping up with all of them. Please in the future speak FACTS!!!

Here's some FACTS for you.

Ed Paris is a consensus top 3 safety in the state on all three major recruiting websites
Brandon Simmions is a consensus top 5 safety in the state on all three major websites (no offers from UT, A&M and Alabama)

Deionte Thompson is THE consensus #1 safety in the state for his class on all three major websites

And Johnny Shaw is a consensus top 4 safety for the class of 2015 by all three major sites.

So if that's what your going off of then YES I was right DT and Johnny are the top tandem inthe state as far as rankings go. But Deiontes father was right in the original post I meant they were the top safety tandem in the state for the 2015 class, but after further research I think we can conclude that they are the #1 safety tandem in the state of Texas according towebsites.

Keep your opinions out this thread come back with facts that can be researched!!!!
[/quote]No doubt Thompson is the best safety in Texas in his class right now but you know just like I do that the '14 and '15 class of safeties in Texas aren't comparable. True Shaw is 4 but Simmons is 30 spots higher overall, 6 at his position and 16 in the state for his class. Simmons would be the second best safety in that class but this class is loaded. I guess we can agree to disagree because I still think the boys at Timberview are the best tandem right now. Research completed coach.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1418133" timestamp="1373584714"]
[quote author=VNUPE link=topic=112839.msg1418122#msg1418122 date=1373582799]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=112839.msg1418120#msg1418120 date=1373582054]
[quote author=VNUPE link=topic=112839.msg1418082#msg1418082 date=1373574171]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=112839.msg1418022#msg1418022 date=1373563566]
[quote author=jkbtjc53 link=topic=112839.msg1417996#msg1417996 date=1373556682]
Once you commit to Alabama as a sophomore not many teams will offer you, they know they don't have a chance.
[/quote]That's actually just the opposite when you commit to a school like that so early. It takes all the guess work out for other recruiters because they know if you can play there you can play at their school. Alabma has had several of their recruits decommit over the last 3 or 4 years to go to Florida, Georgia, Auburn and Ole Miss and that's just the ones i can remember off the top of my head. Craig Loston was the best high school safety i've seen in the state the last 5 years and he decommitted from Alabama for LSU. Thompson will probably get a dozen more offers but he has to be one of the top two or three safeties in the country to be on Paris' level. Simmons is no lower than the 3rd ranked safety in the state and Shaw is probably only going to be a 3 star. I think the top 2 safeties in the state or 2 of the top three depending on which service you use is the best combo in the state. The recruiters could be wrong though, MQ was great and didn't get a look just like i said he wouldn't when y'all called me a hater.
[/quote]

I think jk meant the best safety tandem in the class of 2015. But to your point, I agree with the fact that Paris has a lot more offers than Thompson at this point. Do you really know how many offers Thompson has at this point? Let me answer that for you. No you don't. You only know of the 6 you see listed. Let me educate you with facts. Thompson has 8 more offers that are not listed because he was told by his dad not to broadcast because he is already committed. When you commit early other schools do shy away because they have other recruits that are not committed that they want to convince to come to their school. And my comment has nothing to do with me being from the "Triangle". I'm telling you the facts.
[/quote]The kids don't broadcast anything. Recruiting websites list whats on offer sheets dummy. You think they call kids and ask them what offers they have? Heck no, they ask the recruiting coordinators at the offering schools who they have one the sheet. Kids and parents lie about offers all the time so they talk to coaches unless a kid tweets or post offers which they promptly check before they post them on their website. Singleton and Feuerbacher both have gotten offers after they commit. I can tell you have no idea how this thing works. You think Deshawn Washington's phone has stopped ringing? Raelon is committed to Utah and still went to the UT camp. I don't know where you get you facts but you need to kappa shake that bs back to where you got it from. My cousin committed to Kansas and Michigan called til the day he signed. Same for my cousin that went to UT and Miami calling. Teams don't shy away, the come hard after the kids they want until they sign, why do think coaches sit there hovering over the fax machine until the LOIs come in.  You sound like those Vidor fans last year.

I appreciate that too Bronco. You can come check out one of Crosby's next big receivers if you have time next year. We'll get to see who can do what.
[/quote]

Ouch! Dummy? Wow....let me school you sir, because you obviously don't know jack. Thompson happens to be my SON. NOT my cousin, nephew, but SON. So when I speak about him, you can take that to the bank. No one would have known about the Oklahoma offer had he not tweeted it (research it). Recruiting websites don't call kids asking what offers they have? WRONG! I just got a call today. With all due respect, you MIGHT know a little bit. However, the more you talk on this thread exposes you for how much you DON'T know.
[/quote]Yeah dummy, that's exactly what I said. The OU offer was on the sheet already which is why I said 5 offers. I know the Lamar, SFA, etc. offers don't show up yet but he's not going to a school like that anyway. You can pm the other 8 you speak of and THEY WILL BE ON THOSE SCHOOL'S 2015 OFFER SHEETS. Yeah they talk to parents, they don't take your word for gospel until they confirm it with the school though. So your boy has 14 D1 offers huh, two of my best friends are college coaches so like I said pm me and prove me wrong. I won't post the schools, I'll just say you're right. Parents have pm'd me before regarding their child and I've never said anything so let me check those 8 secret offers if you don't mind.
[/quote]

That's what you need to do VNUPE, Let this guy check it out so you know the offers are legit????????  :o

[quote name="td" post="1419933" timestamp="1374170100"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=112839.msg1418133#msg1418133 date=1373584714]
[quote author=VNUPE link=topic=112839.msg1418122#msg1418122 date=1373582799]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=112839.msg1418120#msg1418120 date=1373582054]
[quote author=VNUPE link=topic=112839.msg1418082#msg1418082 date=1373574171]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=112839.msg1418022#msg1418022 date=1373563566]
[quote author=jkbtjc53 link=topic=112839.msg1417996#msg1417996 date=1373556682]
Once you commit to Alabama as a sophomore not many teams will offer you, they know they don't have a chance.
[/quote]That's actually just the opposite when you commit to a school like that so early. It takes all the guess work out for other recruiters because they know if you can play there you can play at their school. Alabma has had several of their recruits decommit over the last 3 or 4 years to go to Florida, Georgia, Auburn and Ole Miss and that's just the ones i can remember off the top of my head. Craig Loston was the best high school safety i've seen in the state the last 5 years and he decommitted from Alabama for LSU. Thompson will probably get a dozen more offers but he has to be one of the top two or three safeties in the country to be on Paris' level. Simmons is no lower than the 3rd ranked safety in the state and Shaw is probably only going to be a 3 star. I think the top 2 safeties in the state or 2 of the top three depending on which service you use is the best combo in the state. The recruiters could be wrong though, MQ was great and didn't get a look just like i said he wouldn't when y'all called me a hater.
[/quote]

I think jk meant the best safety tandem in the class of 2015. But to your point, I agree with the fact that Paris has a lot more offers than Thompson at this point. Do you really know how many offers Thompson has at this point? Let me answer that for you. No you don't. You only know of the 6 you see listed. Let me educate you with facts. Thompson has 8 more offers that are not listed because he was told by his dad not to broadcast because he is already committed. When you commit early other schools do shy away because they have other recruits that are not committed that they want to convince to come to their school. And my comment has nothing to do with me being from the "Triangle". I'm telling you the facts.
[/quote]The kids don't broadcast anything. Recruiting websites list whats on offer sheets dummy. You think they call kids and ask them what offers they have? Heck no, they ask the recruiting coordinators at the offering schools who they have one the sheet. Kids and parents lie about offers all the time so they talk to coaches unless a kid tweets or post offers which they promptly check before they post them on their website. Singleton and Feuerbacher both have gotten offers after they commit. I can tell you have no idea how this thing works. You think Deshawn Washington's phone has stopped ringing? Raelon is committed to Utah and still went to the UT camp. I don't know where you get you facts but you need to kappa shake that bs back to where you got it from. My cousin committed to Kansas and Michigan called til the day he signed. Same for my cousin that went to UT and Miami calling. Teams don't shy away, the come hard after the kids they want until they sign, why do think coaches sit there hovering over the fax machine until the LOIs come in.  You sound like those Vidor fans last year.

I appreciate that too Bronco. You can come check out one of Crosby's next big receivers if you have time next year. We'll get to see who can do what.
[/quote]

Ouch! Dummy? Wow....let me school you sir, because you obviously don't know jack. Thompson happens to be my SON. NOT my cousin, nephew, but SON. So when I speak about him, you can take that to the bank. No one would have known about the Oklahoma offer had he not tweeted it (research it). Recruiting websites don't call kids asking what offers they have? WRONG! I just got a call today. With all due respect, you MIGHT know a little bit. However, the more you talk on this thread exposes you for how much you DON'T know.
[/quote]Yeah dummy, that's exactly what I said. The OU offer was on the sheet already which is why I said 5 offers. I know the Lamar, SFA, etc. offers don't show up yet but he's not going to a school like that anyway. You can pm the other 8 you speak of and THEY WILL BE ON THOSE SCHOOL'S 2015 OFFER SHEETS. Yeah they talk to parents, they don't take your word for gospel until they confirm it with the school though. So your boy has 14 D1 offers huh, two of my best friends are college coaches so like I said pm me and prove me wrong. I won't post the schools, I'll just say you're right. Parents have pm'd me before regarding their child and I've never said anything so let me check those 8 secret offers if you don't mind.
[/quote]

That's what you need to do VNUPE, Let this guy check it out so you know the offers are legit????????  :o
[/quote]

That's right TD! Lol!
+1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin