Softball for 10 year old/open practice or team

Looking for a team or open practices for 10 year year old. Birthday February 2003.  She has had 2 years league experience. Played pitcher, catcher, 1B.  She has had 3 months of pitching lessons.  she is inexperienced, but getting better.  Very open to instruction.  Please call 656-0301.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest msks143
My name is Missy and we are starting a 10 u select team with the Golden Triangle Gators organization!! We are having an open practice tonight at 6pm at our fields in Port Arthur! Our fields are located next to Memorial High School! You guys are more than welcome to come out. I am looking to have a tryout late July early August. 

The Golden Triangle Gators will have open practice/workouts on Thursday, June 20th at the field(s) off of 9th avenue across from Memorial High School (you’ll see my black Ford 150 crew cab 4x4 truck next to the field) around 6pm.  We’ll work out this week and next week; take the week of July 1st off and start back the week of July 8th with an eye on tryouts sometime the first week in August.  Nothing formal – we’ll work mostly on fundamentals.  On Tuesdays we'll work on catching, throwing and fielding and Thursdays hitting and base running.  We'll also have conditioning drills and running as well.  At this time, with summer, etc. not sure how many girls will be available but my daughter Callie will be there for sure. 

We’ll probably have a mix of 10U/12u/14u girls at the workouts.  You and your daughter(s) are more than welcome. 

Thanks,
Chester

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin