Lufkin State Qualifier 7 on 7 Tournament June 8th

Cool... I know 7 on 7 dont mean didly when it comes to the actual season... but it will interesting to hear how Lumberton does with new AD in place... i know he hasn't had time to do anything... but as far as attitude of players will be something to gauge with.... someone please post a scouting report on them...

[quote name="prepballfan" post="1412123" timestamp="1370733442"]
How did PNG end up
[/quote]They lost to Whitehouse 39-27, they had some receivers that could fly and great hands. Lufkin beat Tyler Lee for the other semi. So whitehouse and Lufkin played for championship. Not sure who won had to leave

[quote name="ram0524" post="1412117" timestamp="1370732202"]
Wish Ned would play in this, they would win it easily
[/quote]Let me guess... You believe this statement to be true because Nederland looked good in their secret spring 'touch' football game, right?  ::)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1412143" timestamp="1370745485"]
[quote author=ram0524 link=topic=112431.msg1412117#msg1412117 date=1370732202]
[/quote]Let me guess... You believe this statement to be true because Nederland looked good in their secret spring 'touch' football game, right?  ::)
[/quote]uh oh  ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1412143" timestamp="1370745485"]
[quote author=ram0524 link=topic=112431.msg1412117#msg1412117 date=1370732202]
[/quote]
Because they have athletes to put a beat down on in 7 on 7.

In tournaments where there is no JV teams to play, I have been told that Coach Faircloth will allow the younger boys to go with the varsity to get reps. I was at the "Butch" last Thursday when PNG played Westbrook and HF. Walker QB'ed every play of both games. Their JV was playing over at Westbrook. I was told that Faircloth brought the younger players to Lufkin and several of them alternated in and out every series because there was no JV tournament. I believe the starters have been established.

Ok i found out some facts. The varsity and JV have different jerseys for 7 on 7. All the boys that played yesterday had the varsity uni on. The freshmen that have the varsity unis have been playing with JV too so all of them get continous reps. The papers quoted faircloth saying he will have 5 or 6 freshmen from this past yr starting this coming season. It also said that they didnt do spring because the 2 potential starting QB's Ky Walker and Adam Morse were in baseball. So that tells me there is no commited starter yet. If Walker was ready the starter, he would be getting 2 to 1 reps wouldnt you think? I didnt see yesterday where the Walker kid is any better than the Morse kid. To me the Sophomores coming in, Giblin, Meche, Cropper, Morse, and Rembert are going to be big contributers on the Varsity this fall. Very very good athletes

[quote name="DChatman2008" post="1412199" timestamp="1370803131"]
do you think that if Deunte Chatman of summer Creek has a good junior season running the ball then he will be a big -time recruit of the class of 2015
[/quote] when are you summer creek people going to get over yourselves???? Nobody gives a rats a$$ bout yall

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder