Which first-year coach do you think will have the best 2013 season, and why?

Honestly I dont know who Gordy is but I'll tell you this, some of you are going to have some crow of your own to eat..... Hudd, I would never call out a kid on here and you are right there is some serious talent at HJ... Since you have decided to play this dangerous game, and since you agree we DO have talent at HJ, and you called me out on here, maybe you would like elaborate as to why we havnt won but one district game in two years?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1410496" timestamp="1370298071"]
Honestly I dont know who Gordy is but I'll tell you this, some of you are going to have some crow of your own to eat..... Hudd, I would never call out a kid on here and you are right there is some serious talent at HJ... Since you have decided to play this dangerous game, and since you agree we DO have talent at HJ, and you called me out on here,[b] maybe you would like elaborate as to why we havnt won but one district game in two years?[/b]
[/quote]

Because maybe the other teams were just better?

Yes, that could be it.

Honestly I dont know who Gordy is but I'll tell you this, some of you are going to have some crow of your own to eat..... Hudd, I would never call out a kid on here and you are right there is some serious talent at HJ... Since you have decided to play this dangerous game, and since you agree we DO have talent at HJ, and you called me out on here, maybe you would like elaborate as to why we havnt won but one district game in two years?
[/quote]

You probably should just stop.  This is a shameful way for a grown man to behave.  The coaches from HJ have nothing to explain to you.  Your antics went from funny, to pathetic, to downright absurd!  I hope you get what is coming to you.

Guest Air Bisquit
[/quote]Maybe he was tired of you running down the former AD/HC and thinking you know more than the paid coaches do,  I really don't know why he would think that, after all you coached peewee football ;D

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Scatright" post="1410500" timestamp="1370299245"]
[quote author=Herefortheparty link=topic=112141.msg1410496#msg1410496 date=1370298071]
[/quote]

You probably should just stop.  This is a shameful way for a grown man to behave.  The coaches from HJ have nothing to explain to you.  Your antics went from funny, to pathetic, to downright absurd!  I hope you get what is coming to you.
[/quote]Well said!!!!

Well I guess my fortitude was more than ya'll could handle.... I never blamed an assistant for any of this... Always gave them the benefit of the doubt.... Looks to me like someone may have a guilty conscience. You guys think what you will about me, we'll see when the season is over podna..... Shameful??? How are my comments shameful? I got called out and I responded just like all of you do.... Another difference in HJ's so-called program, never seen a coach from Silsbee or WOS get on here and call out a players dad... Negative comments towards an unsuccessful coach with an unsuccessful program goes with the territory.... Thicken up your skin, start winning, or find another profession... If I were unsuccessful at my job, I would have been fired a long time ago.... Yeah I said it, get over it..... This is what is so funny to me, you guys want to take up for the adults and talk down the kids...... Go think about how intelligent that is.....

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1410530" timestamp="1370309666"]
Well I guess my fortitude was more than ya'll could handle.... I never blamed an assistant for any of this... Always gave them the benefit of the doubt.... Looks to me like someone may have a guilty conscience. You guys think what you will about me, we'll see when the season is over podna..... Shameful??? How are my comments shameful? I got called out and I responded just like all of you do.... Another difference in HJ's so-called program, never seen a coach from Silsbee or WOS get on here and call out a players dad... Negative comments towards an unsuccessful coach with an unsuccessful program goes with the territory.... Thicken up your skin, start winning, or find another profession... If I were unsuccessful at my job, I would have been fired a long time ago.... Yeah I said it, get over it..... This is what is so funny to me, you guys want to take up for the adults and talk down the kids...... Go think about how intelligent that is.....
[/quote]

Speechless!!

Your gall has no limits

Gall????? Fran, its been proven no matter what I say you get all bent out of shape... Is it because I am not a Silsbee fan? Is it because I go against the grain? Or is it because your jealous that you dont have my fortitude..... This was all ya'lls fault..... You questioned my fortitude..... I bet if I questioned Comeaux's fortitude, he would not respond to my like'en either..... Should I test it?

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1410535" timestamp="1370310644"]
Gall????? Fran, its been proven no matter what I say you get all bent out of shape... Is it because I am not a Silsbee fan? Is it because I go against the grain? Or is it because your jealous that you dont have my fortitude..... This was all ya'lls fault..... You questioned my fortitude..... I bet if I questioned Comeaux's fortitude, he would not respond to my like'en either..... Should I test it?
[/quote]

Please ::)!!! You give yourself to much credit.

My only complaint with you is that you come on here and make asinine comments about the previous HC at HJ and thinking you know more about the guys that are paid to coach.

I could care less about your fortitude or much less you.

[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1410535" timestamp="1370310644"]
[/quote]

hahaha Barry...

[quote name="$MTC-28$" post="1410637" timestamp="1370363243"]
[quote author=AthleticSupporter - Jock link=topic=112141.msg1410632#msg1410632 date=1370363000]
I hear the keys jingling.  This thread is about to get locked.
[/quote]
How many threads do they have to lock before they block this guy. Seriously.
[/quote]

Maybe he could be put in 'timeout'.  That seems to be an effective punishment these days.

[quote name="AthleticSupporter - Jock" post="1410641" timestamp="1370363491"]
[quote author=$MTC-28$ link=topic=112141.msg1410637#msg1410637 date=1370363243]
[quote author=AthleticSupporter - Jock link=topic=112141.msg1410632#msg1410632 date=1370363000]
I hear the keys jingling.  This thread is about to get locked.
[/quote]
How many threads do they have to lock before they block this guy. Seriously.
[/quote]

Maybe he could be put in 'timeout'.  That seems to be an effective punishment these days.
[/quote]
Not with this guy. We've already been through that.

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1410640" timestamp="1370363457"]
[quote author=Herefortheparty link=topic=112141.msg1410535#msg1410535 date=1370310644]
[/quote]

hahaha Barry...
[/quote]

I think that was Coach's way of saying, "you betta ax somebody!"  ;D

no ... I think his passion for his hawks is unwavering.... his headbutting isn't with me.... trust me he is dug in like an Alabama mountain tick.... he has good intentions just sometimes comes across the wrong way... I have no beef with Barry... do I agree with everything he says or the way he says it? no... but do I want him banned for expressing his love for his team? no...

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1410646" timestamp="1370364061"]
no ... I think his passion for his hawks is unwavering.... his headbutting isn't with me.... trust me he is dug in like an Alabama mountain tick.... he has good intentions just sometimes comes across the wrong way... I have no beef with Barry... do I agree with everything he says or the way he says it? no... but do I want him banned for expressing his love for his team? no...
[/quote]

Actually he was not the one that got this one off topic, this time.  To the others that keep baiting, stay on topic and if you want to talk to herefortheparty , IM him or start your own thread.

Once again, embarrassing!  I know a few of you guys thank the God every night for the 1st Amendment.  I can safely assume that our founding fathers had no idea how far some would take it.  I prefer the technology our nuclear subs poses " silent but deadly".

[quote name="GoodSanta" post="1410653" timestamp="1370365185"]
Once again, embarrassing!  I know a few of you guys thank the God every night for the 1st Amendment.  I can safely assume that our founding fathers had no idea how far some would take it.  I prefer the technology our nuclear subs poses " silent but deadly".
[/quote]
???

[quote name="GoodSanta" post="1410653" timestamp="1370365185"]
[/quote]

I have no idea to whom your are directing that statement.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bigdog" post="1410649" timestamp="1370364401"]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=112141.msg1410646#msg1410646 date=1370364061]
[/quote]

Actually he was not the one that got this one off topic, this time.  To the others that keep baiting, stay on topic and if you want to talk to herefortheparty , IM him or start your own thread.
[/quote]

But, he is the one running down a former HC and now calling out one of the former assistants.

Rule 18 of setxsports

18 ) The bashing of any particular coach, player, referee, etc will not be tolerated. This includes issues involving their personal lives, coaching/playing style or performance, past experiences, etc.

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1410681" timestamp="1370367224"]
[quote author=bigdog link=topic=112141.msg1410649#msg1410649 date=1370364401]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=112141.msg1410646#msg1410646 date=1370364061]
[/quote]

[/quote]

But, he is the one running down a former HC and now calling out one of the former assistants.

Rule 18 of setxsports

18 ) The bashing of any particular coach, player, referee, etc will not be tolerated. This includes issues involving their personal lives, coaching/playing style or performance, past experiences, etc.

[/quote]

I just keep reminding myself that Barry is the one dragging his own name through the mud and tarnishing the program he claims to love.  He thinks he's standing up for the kids, truth is, he's just making all of us think less of that program.

If we can keep this thread on topic, it's an interesting discussion.  Foreman will have a successful season.  Dubois will do a great job of quickly turning HJ football program into a contender.  And I think Haynes will have the Raiders surprise a few people.  We should define what would be considered 'the best 2013 season'.  Should it be for the coach that improves the win/loss record the most over the previous season?  Can someone list the previous records for the programs we are discussing here?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder