Which first-year coach do you think will have the best 2013 season, and why?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1407105" timestamp="1369244091"]
Foreman @ Central. he already has the athletes to be successful as long as they buy into his program.
[/quote]
I agree I say Foreman as well. I think DuBois at HJ will also do well.

Foreman @ Central. he already has the athletes to be successful as long as they buy into his program.
[/quote]

I kinda agree with you on this.... my thing is will they work while away from coaches... if they do... it could be katy bar the door.... definitely have the talent but I refer you to the caption under my name...

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1407225" timestamp="1369256450"]
[quote author=dustoff03 link=topic=112141.msg1407105#msg1407105 date=1369244091]
[/quote]

I kinda agree with you on this.... my thing is will they work while away from coaches... if they do... it could be katy bar the door.... definitely have the talent but I refer you to the caption under my name...
[/quote]

Like you said, as long as they are working away from the coaches, they have the talent...this shouldn't even be close.

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1407225" timestamp="1369256450"]
[quote author=dustoff03 link=topic=112141.msg1407105#msg1407105 date=1369244091]
[/quote]

[/quote]
that's why I added the part about buying into the program. I believe they have been lacking that.

[/quote]

What he said^^^^^^^
Haynes at Lumberton only has to win one game to turn the program around. If he makes the playoffs then I would say Haynes did the best. Time will tell if we start hearing "L-Train" on the forum.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1407424" timestamp="1369276914"]
Foreman. More talent to work with, they just needed a coach that has the players interests in mind.
[/quote]
Magee at Ozen. They will have arguably the best back in the district.

• 2 weeks later...
iT WILL BE CENTRAL, AND IF COACH FOREMAN THAT HAS BEEN WAITING TO BE A HEAD COACH ALONG TIME DONT HAVE THE PLAYERS WORKING IN THE OFF SEASON OR BUYING INTO WHAT HES OFFERING THEN HES NOT GOING TO BE THE GREAT HEAD COACH HE WAS BORN TO BE , BUT THEN HE CAN OUT COACH MOST COACHES IN THIS AREA, SO  I CAN TELL YOU THIS ALSO MOST OF CENTRAL PLAYERS DONT HAVE GYM MEMBERSHIP SO THEY WILL WORKOUT AT THE SCHOOL  AND IN COACH FOREMAN FIRST MEETING WITH HIS PLAYERS HE ASKED ONE TO LEAVE, SO I GUESS HE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE THEM BUY IN.
9 DEFENSE STARTERS AND 7 OFFENSE AND 8 OF THEM WERE SOPH,CENTRAL WILL WIN DISTRICT THE NEXT 3 YEARS IN ALL SPORTS, BUT DONT TAKE MY WORD CHECK ON ALL THE OFFERS THE PLAYERS OR GETTING IN ALL SPORTS

[quote name="understand" post="1410154" timestamp="1370136075"]
iT WILL BE CENTRAL, AND IF COACH FOREMAN THAT HAS BEEN WAITING TO BE A HEAD COACH ALONG TIME DONT HAVE THE PLAYERS WORKING IN THE OFF SEASON OR BUYING INTO WHAT HES OFFERING THEN HES NOT GOING TO BE THE GREAT HEAD COACH HE WAS BORN TO BE , BUT THEN HE CAN OUT COACH MOST COACHES IN THIS AREA, SO  I CAN TELL YOU THIS ALSO MOST OF CENTRAL PLAYERS DONT HAVE GYM MEMBERSHIP SO THEY WILL WORKOUT AT THE SCHOOL  AND IN COACH FOREMAN FIRST MEETING WITH HIS PLAYERS HE ASKED ONE TO LEAVE, SO I GUESS HE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE THEM BUY IN.
9 DEFENSE STARTERS AND 7 OFFENSE AND 8 OF THEM WERE SOPH,CENTRAL WILL WIN DISTRICT THE NEXT 3 YEARS IN ALL SPORTS, [b]BUT DONT TAKE MY WORD CHECK ON ALL THE OFFERS THE PLAYERS OR GETTING IN ALL SPORTS[/b]
[/quote] No offense but offers dont dictate your season, ask Katy.  ;)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="understand" post="1410154" timestamp="1370136075"]
iT WILL BE CENTRAL, AND IF COACH FOREMAN THAT HAS BEEN WAITING TO BE A HEAD COACH ALONG TIME DONT HAVE THE PLAYERS WORKING IN THE OFF SEASON OR BUYING INTO WHAT HES OFFERING THEN HES NOT GOING TO BE THE GREAT HEAD COACH HE WAS BORN TO BE , [b]BUT THEN HE CAN OUT COACH MOST COACHES IN THIS AREA[/b], SO  I CAN TELL YOU THIS ALSO MOST OF CENTRAL PLAYERS DONT HAVE GYM MEMBERSHIP SO THEY WILL WORKOUT AT THE SCHOOL  AND IN COACH FOREMAN FIRST MEETING WITH HIS PLAYERS HE ASKED ONE TO LEAVE, SO I GUESS HE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE THEM BUY IN.
9 DEFENSE STARTERS AND 7 OFFENSE AND 8 OF THEM WERE SOPH,CENTRAL WILL WIN DISTRICT THE NEXT 3 YEARS IN ALL SPORTS, BUT DONT TAKE MY WORD CHECK ON ALL THE OFFERS THE PLAYERS OR GETTING IN ALL SPORTS
[/quote]

No offense to Coach Foreman, but how do you know if he can outcoach most of the coaches in the area, if he has never been a HC before.

Why are you shouting ;D

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1410157" timestamp="1370136875"]
[quote author=understand link=topic=112141.msg1410154#msg1410154 date=1370136075]
iT WILL BE CENTRAL, AND IF COACH FOREMAN THAT HAS BEEN WAITING TO BE A HEAD COACH ALONG TIME DONT HAVE THE PLAYERS WORKING IN THE OFF SEASON OR BUYING INTO WHAT HES OFFERING THEN HES NOT GOING TO BE THE GREAT HEAD COACH HE WAS BORN TO BE , [b]BUT THEN HE CAN OUT COACH MOST COACHES IN THIS AREA[/b], SO  I CAN TELL YOU THIS ALSO MOST OF CENTRAL PLAYERS DONT HAVE GYM MEMBERSHIP SO THEY WILL WORKOUT AT THE SCHOOL  AND IN COACH FOREMAN FIRST MEETING WITH HIS PLAYERS HE ASKED ONE TO LEAVE, SO I GUESS HE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE THEM BUY IN.
[/quote]

No offense to Coach Foreman, but [b]how do you know if he can outcoach most of the coaches in the area, if he has never been a HC before[/b].

Why are you shouting ;D
[/quote].....welp........

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="understand" post="1410160" timestamp="1370137322"]
Just what I feel now I didn't say the coaches in this area could not coach, [b]this is a football area that's why we've talking football in June on a Saturday night[/b]
[/quote]

I thought it was because we had no life. ;D ;D

I seen all three Beaumont schools spring football games, ( and I know this is just spring football). but central has the most skill position talent to work with. 7 returning starters on offense, they have 3 very athletic quarterbacks and lots of depth on both sides of the ball. If coach foreman can channel all that talent in the right direction, central will be a force to reckon with.

True i saw all three also, and I saw Pt Arthur .
Ozen - defense is good but no depth, no qb, young o line with no Jones that fast pace will wear down his own team and like nelson look like they still don't know you have to get under the center sometime.
West Brook- good backs but no backup qb and no depth on there ol or dl and like last year no secondary speed  that size on west brook line will not let them run a fast pace offense because its not athletic size so like last year he will slow it down also like year, they will look good in the first half then lose and people will say they're a year away , 6 in the box will stop that run most nights ,I'm  talking Titan, North Shore, LaPorte and DP
Titans- o line weak d-line weak and another new QB, Kenny is year away but he will always field a good team he has all of Pt Arthur to pick from
Central - Central looked the best and they did not do a full spring, but 7 offense and 9 defense return starters do help, OH lets be clear Washington would have won this year but it's Toby time and he brought his crew with him ,D Scoot, Roy Locke, A. Bevil, Moore and PAPA Foreman and if you think Coach Hook is not a phone call away or a few film sections if needed ha so its not just Toby its the athletes he got when came to Central ,and what I saw in his spring game was anything short yards or inside the 20 a power I set

[quote name="understand" post="1410285" timestamp="1370209733"]
True i saw all three also, and I saw Pt Arthur .
Ozen - defense is good but no depth, no qb, young o line with no Jones that fast pace will wear down his own team and like nelson look like they still don't know you have to get under the center sometime.
West Brook- good backs but no backup qb and no depth on there ol or dl and like last year no secondary speed  that size on west brook line will not let them run a fast pace offense because its not athletic size so like last year he will slow it down also like year, they will look good in the first half then lose and people will say they're a year away , 6 in the box will stop that run most nights ,I'm  talking Titan, North Shore, LaPorte and DP
Titans- o line weak d-line weak and another new QB, Kenny is year away but he will always field a good team he has all of Pt Arthur to pick from
Central - Central looked the best and they did not do a full spring, but 7 offense and 9 defense return starters do help, OH lets be clear Washington would have won this year but it's Toby time and he brought his crew with him ,D Scoot, Roy Locke, A. Bevil, Moore and PAPA Foreman and if you think Coach Hook is not a phone call away or a few film sections if needed ha so its not just Toby its the athletes he got when came to Central ,and what I saw in his spring game was anything short yards or inside the 20 a power I set
[/quote]
Lmao... This post is funny as hell! Especially that six in the box to stop the run... Lol ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder