Hardin football

They have a couple talented players including a big 6'3" WR Chris Dumas and a good tailback as well in T'Roy Delahousse (no clue how to spell it) and some decent young talent in the sophmore class. I don't see them winning more than a game or two though.

Dumas and Delahoussaye will be solid as well as Mata, Mettlen, and several other young players.  Their starters will be mostly underclassmen again.  Most players have increased their strength tremendously with the implementation of an off season program.  The o-line should be greatly improved being led by 6'6" 345 lb Mettlen along with 6' 270 lb Leader.  Mahaney will be another young man to keep an eye on.  Drake and Thompson will lead the defense.  They will win more than one or two games.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1399859" timestamp="1367465409"]
Hardin will be improved for sure. There are some athletes on the Hornet team. I predict Hardin will beat WH, Tarkington and Liberty. Hardin just has a tough schedule.
[/quote]

You're an Idiot Hardin won't beat Tarkington or Liberty. Nothing about their schedule is difficult aside from a few district teams get out of your sinkhole.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="cat001" post="1399896" timestamp="1367501246"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=111591.msg1399859#msg1399859 date=1367465409]
Hardin will be improved for sure. There are some athletes on the Hornet team. I predict Hardin will beat WH, Tarkington and Liberty. Hardin just has a tough schedule.
[/quote]

You're an Idiot Hardin won't beat Tarkington or Liberty. Nothing about their schedule is difficult aside from a few district teams get out of your sinkhole.
[/quote]
I'm not sure how well Hardin will or will not do, but they do have a tough schedule in district. Seems like I read or was told, and I may be wrong, that their district was ranked the 2nd toughest 2A district in the state. Anyone know of any validity to that?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder