21-3A Predictions for thursday April 25th

[quote name="CATS80" post="1397184" timestamp="1366736825"]
Well #1 state ranked Sweeny is going to be waiting for someone in the second round not sure at this point who. Silsbee or BC . And they would be very tough to get around.
[/quote]

I agree but the rankings are based on a opinion of a group of people.  IMO if 21-3A play up to their potential and error FREE they can beat just about anyone.  Silsbee and BC play some top notch bigger schools in our area to get them ready for the playoffs....  That being said I would take Silsbee and BC over Sweeney just from looking at opponents played.  Plus we wouldn't meet up with them until the Regional Game if both squads made it. they are on the upper half of the bracket  ;D

[quote name="Critter" post="1397194" timestamp="1366737356"]
[quote author=CATS80 link=topic=111379.msg1397184#msg1397184 date=1366736825]
Well #1 state ranked Sweeny is going to be waiting for someone in the second round not sure at this point who. Silsbee or BC . And they would be very tough to get around.
[/quote]

I agree but the rankings are based on a opinion of a group of people.  IMO if 21-3A play up to their potential and error FREE they can beat just about anyone.  Silsbee and BC play some top notch bigger schools in our area to get them ready for the playoffs....  That being said I would take Silsbee and BC over Sweeney just from looking at opponents played.  Plus we wouldn't meet up with them until the Regional Game if both squads made it. they are on the upper half of the bracket  ;D
[/quote]Yes Sweeny is on the upper part of the bracket But the 21 runer up goes to the upper bracket and would meet 24 winner in the second round which is Sweeny. If 21R gets past 22T in the first round.

[quote name="CATS80" post="1397240" timestamp="1366741830"]
[quote author=Critter link=topic=111379.msg1397194#msg1397194 date=1366737356]
[quote author=CATS80 link=topic=111379.msg1397184#msg1397184 date=1366736825]
[/quote]

[/quote]Yes Sweeny is on the upper part of the bracket But the 21 runer up goes to the upper bracket and would meet 24 winner in the second round which is Sweeny. If 21R gets past 22T in the first round.
[/quote]

Oh ok, Thought we were talking about the 21-3A 1st place team.  either way I think 21-3A has a good shot.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1397287" timestamp="1366746120"]
I think Silsbee will get 1st place.
[/quote]

Only time will tell.... Them along with BC they have to win 2, possibly 3 games in 3 days.  Gonna be interesting to see how they use their Pitchers... do you save your #1 for the possible game 3 of the Silsbee Vs. BC matchup?.... I can't wait!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder