*Kountze at East Chambers Updates*/East Chambers wins 12-2

[quote name="utfan06" post="1397015" timestamp="1366681859"]
That's what 6 e's will do almost as bad as last time we played over here...bad altercation from s EC fan coming over to the kountze dugout as well
[/quote] not as bad as the f bomb that started all that !!

[quote name="wackpack" post="1397016" timestamp="1366681974"]
[quote author=utfan06 link=topic=111359.msg1397015#msg1397015 date=1366681859]
That's what 6 e's will do almost as bad as last time we played over here...bad altercation from s EC fan coming over to the kountze dugout as well
[/quote] not as bad as the f bomb that started all that !!
[/quote]
Well let the coach handle that..be a ADULT and not come try and handle by saying I want number 9 here now

Congrats Bucs, good luck against Deweyville. Now as far as a parent coming over to the Kountze dugout...really...let coaches and officials deal with the players. Iam not putting the stamp of approval on any behavior that is not honoring yourself and family or the game, but keep your place and don't overstep your bounds as a spectator. It seems that is a frequent occurrence at EC and it needs to stop. I have been to every other school in this district and I have only seen parental interference in one place. I am sorry the actions of one individual tainted a nice win by the Bucs...like i said congrats guys and good luck in the playoffs

[quote name="Mdbder" post="1397057" timestamp="1366690409"]
If my kid was to talk to another adult like that I would gladly let that adult whip my kids ass and then I'd whip his ass some more.
[/quote]
I'm sure the kids parents and coaches are plenty capable of handling the disapline and certainly don't need the help of a stranger...I think an adult which behaves in that manner is arrogant and assumptive in their on moral existence...that adult acted as if no one else had the ability to handle the situation. Like I said no one condoned the actions of behavior of the kid. Bottom line there was a much better and less intrusive way to handle that...like wait until the game was over and peacefully approach our coach and in a respectful way let him know about the situation and then allow him to handle it accordingly.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nanoflowcell
    Newest Member
    nanoflowcell