Pick em and Post em  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Pick em and Post em

• Vidor
    • Livingston

[quote name="vpride" post="1396765" timestamp="1366650630"]
Who we gonna pitch tonight?
[/quote]

I would think since Foshee pitched against PN-G that JonBoy would be on the mound for Vidor and I wouldn't think Livingston pitched Lantrip against Central last week... So you should have 2 well rested Aces on the mound... But that is just assumption and you know what they say about when you ASSUME... hahaha

Vidor 6
Livingston 3

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1396835" timestamp="1366660817"]
I'll take what ut's having.

Vidor 2-1
[/quote]

My reasoning in my predict is that Vidor just coming off that win over PN-G and seeing decent pitching. plus we scored won 3-2 over Lantrip the last time we seen them. So with all ready seeing him 1 time and having to go against good pitching the week before we should be tuned in ready to hit....

Livingston having played Central in the last game maybe they will not be as ready for Jon Boy as we will be for Lantrip... of course this is just my opinion and no animals were harmed in the process of this thinking.... LOL

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1396846" timestamp="1366662606"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=111347.msg1396835#msg1396835 date=1366660817]

Vidor 2-1
[/quote]

My reasoning in my predict is that Vidor just coming off that win over PN-G and seeing decent pitching. plus we scored won 3-2 over Lantrip the last time we seen them. So with all ready seeing him 1 time and having to go against good pitching the week before we should be tuned in ready to hit....

Livingston having played Central in the last game maybe they will not be as ready for Jon Boy as we will be for Lantrip... of course this is just my opinion and [b]no animals were harmed in the process of this thinking[/b].... LOL
[/quote]
you aint right. ;D

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1396846" timestamp="1366662606"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=111347.msg1396835#msg1396835 date=1366660817]

Vidor 2-1
[/quote]

Livingston having played Central in the last game maybe they will not be as ready for Jon Boy as we will be for Lantrip... of course this is just my opinion and no animals were harmed in the process of this thinking.... LOL
[/quote]
You certainly are a character coach. That's for sure.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder