*Deweyville at Kountze Updates*/Kountze wins 4-3!

[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=111296.msg1396152#msg1396152 date=1366414015Yeah,and those two runs were unearned ,but they still count.]
Them lions must be pretty tough.... they scrimmaged PAM last tuesday and only lost 2-1 ... and now they are giving the Pirates fits.... CMON PIRATES!!
[/quote]

Well my prediction was 4-2 Kountze...I would like to say that was 100% talent but like I said in another thread...fun to throw a dart from time to time! Lol...this was a great game between two good teams...Jacob Howell, chin up buddy you pitch well and your team mates did a fine job behind you and at the plate. Ethan Franklin...could not be more proud of you kid! As far as the rest of the Kountze lions...very proud of your team work and never die efforts. Ryder what do say about your hit...clutch baby...that's what you say great job! Now lets go get EC!

[quote name="Sport1971!" post="1396262" timestamp="1366422034"]
Well my prediction was 4-2 Kountze...I would like to say that was 100% talent but like I said in another thread...fun to throw a dart from time to time! Lol...this was a great game between two good teams...Jacob Howell, chin up buddy you pitch well and your team mates did a fine job behind you and at the plate. Ethan Franklin...could not be more proud of you kid! As far as the rest of the Kountze lions...very proud of your team work and never die efforts. Ryder what do say about your hit...clutch baby...that's what you say great job! Now lets go get EC!
[/quote]
Fun game to watch, very exciting, Congrats to the Lions, and good luck the rest of the way.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder